Dwags want access to Buster through playoffs...

Idiots in this thread: “Zomg!!!! Faulkner is such a great coach UGA absolutely can’t win without him!!!”

Same idiots: “Zomg!!! I don’t want that guy to coach for us!!!!!”

If they can win without him then he doesn't need to coach for them. If they can't, we shouldnt let him double dip because he works for us now and we want uga to lose.

Idiots in this thread: “Zomg!!!! Faulkner is such a great coach UGA absolutely can’t win without him!!!”

Same idiots: “Zomg!!! I don’t want that guy to coach for us!!!!!”
ZOMG. We got this great new OC. He’s from a P5 powerhouse. Guaranteed success.

ZOMG. Why do you care? He’s only fulfilling analyst duties. He’s not that important to UGA’s success.

ZOMG. We got this great new OC. He’s from a P5 powerhouse. Guaranteed success.

ZOMG. Why do you care? He’s only fulfilling analyst duties. He’s not that important to UGA’s success.
All the morons butthurt that UGA won yesterday because Faulkner was there would argue against your point. According to them they never would have won the game.

All the morons butthurt that UGA won yesterday because Faulkner was there would argue against your point. According to them they never would have won the game.
Meanwhile, I’m laughing at the who cares crew who are simultaneously exuberant we hired someone with the pedigree of this mutt while downplaying his effectiveness and role for them.

Meanwhile, I’m laughing at the who cares crew who are simultaneously exuberant we hired someone with the pedigree of this mutt while downplaying his effectiveness and role for them.
He must be really important to them if they would have lost last night without him.

I don't think thats correct, however there are many other rules about the roles analysts can play and apparently nobody follows them anyway except us.
I have read that there was that restriction in several sources, but you are probably right that nobody follows the rules anyway.

Back