Dwags want access to Buster through playoffs...

I started reading this thread this morning. When I got to page 6 I skipped to the end, because it was 6 pages of the same öööö over and over.

Please let me know if I missed something and need to go back and see it.

So you skipped over the Epstein stuff?

Did somebody finally post his client list?

1671290218934.png

This has got to be the biggest "jump to conclusions" thread I've ever seen on here. Buster has said nowhere at any time that he is going to or even willing to help UGAg if they call. There are some on here ready to send him packing already, questioning why we even hired a dwag, etc. Here are a few facts:

-Buster has only been at UGAg 3 years as an analyst during his 18 year coaching career, holding much larger roles at other stops (OC at 2 G5 schools). I don't think he has any "allegiance" to them.

-Kirby even said that he isn't there helping or doing anything with them because all they are doing now is bowl practice and Buster is on the road recruiting for GT.

-Buster's role was a go-between for Bennett and Monken on game days to relay info. I highly doubt we let our current OC be on the UGAg sidelines going forward, as they likely would be skeptical of him being there also.

-Brent Key knows what the backlash from fans would be if he allowed that and I feel confident he doesn't want that.

I'm starting to buy in to what a guy said earlier in the thread, that Kirby only did this to screw with us.

I like the “I normally like your posts” responses like I have some fanbase that I upset with my latest antics. What happened to you man??? I used to enjoy your posts! I don’t think I’ve ever posted less than passionate about something relating to my hatred for uga. It’s no different in this thread. You can call that whining if you want, to me it’s called being a fan.

Dude…I call you out and give you crap and your response is a condescending characterization of my post? Perhaps a poll is next….

i do admire your Ugag hatred…which still pales in comparison to our new ball coach…that was my point.

Seems to me that if UGA thinks they can't win without CBF then we hired the right guy,

I started reading this thread this morning. When I got to page 6 I skipped to the end, because it was 6 pages of the same öööö over and over.

Please let me know if I missed something and need to go back and see it.
I file this under the same category as look at me for not caring posts. It’s just as retarded.

I file this under the same category as look at me for not caring posts. It’s just as retarded.
I've had a busy week and had no time to read the same öööö over and over. If I missed something let me know.

I like the “I normally like your posts” responses like I have some fanbase that I upset with my latest antics. What happened to you man??? I used to enjoy your posts! I don’t think I’ve ever posted less than passionate about something relating to my hatred for uga. It’s no different in this thread. You can call that whining if you want, to me it’s called being a fan.

I used to like your posts. I still do, but I used to, too.

Dude…I call you out and give you crap and your response is a condescending characterization of my post? Perhaps a poll is next….

i do admire your Ugag hatred…which still pales in comparison to our new ball coach…that was my point.
Well it wasn’t a condescending characterization of your person so that’s a win.

Don't take the anguish of a suffering fanbase lightly, a man in your position bears great responsibility and for God's sake you don't want them to go nomad. There's usually no way out of this self inflected death spiral but today is your lucky day as I bring to you the opportunity of a lifetime. Now is the time (just as every day is the time) to launch your own 2022 Akinji Christmas Super Sugar Bear Hero NFT collection, limited edition, only $99 each, scientifically proven to make millions in under 12 hours, the proceeds of which can be leveraged for the upcoming 2023 launch of Akinji-Coin.

Isn't it tough to take the UGA angle out when the most noteworthy moment of CBK's opening presser was a fiery speech talking about how the team will work to dominate U[sic]GA 365 days a year? Where he literally said he wanted to make sure "everyone associated with Georgia Tech understands" that we need to dominate Georgia and that "when we wake up in the morning, our goal is to dominate [Georgia]" and we will work towards that "Every. Single. Day."

Did he actually say that though? I remember he was pretty specific in his non specificity, "there's an opponent in this state...". Didn't he also talk about building from the ground up, one step at a time? All things considered, it has to be that he was talking about Kennesaw. It has to be. Let's destroy those dirty owls!!!!!

A big, fat who the öööö cares if he wants to wrap things up at his previous place of employment. Probably should have been worked out before they announced the hire,

That's not how the dead period works. Coaches are absolutely still recruiting, just not in person.

Correct, I meant for in person recruiting which is where the bread and butter is. I'm sure OCBF can make time to video chat, make calls, texts & hit up social media pulling double duty. It's quite normal these days when coaches have this type of situation so its not like unknown or unfounded situation.

A video chat takes far less time and energy/effort than any type of in person visit.

A big, fat who the öööö cares if he wants to wrap things up at his previous place of employment. Probably should have been worked out before they announced the hire,
I’m betting it was worked out.

Back