Dwags want access to Buster through playoffs...

Stetson is a 25 year old man. What’s he gonna ask Faulkner? “Hey man this Todd dude is yelling at me and I don’t know what the öööö he wants me to do!! Please come back!”
I don’t know. And what they’ve asked for indicates that it may be nothing. It sounds like they just want him to answer the phone if Stetson calls in the lead up to the game. If it’s just that, while I don’t particularly like it, I say we just let it go. Anything more than that and we put our foot down.

Channel 2 on air reporter said "Go Dawgs!" after the coverage just prior to our game. Don't underestimate how much work we have to do to win some fanbase in this city and state.
It’s the UGA “school” of yellow journalism. What do you expect?

Yeah but I don't think that helping the Dwags to win a second consecutive national championship is going to make the media less likely to be pro-Dwag.
They have ONE more game

If they lose the national championship game on some poor QB play and there's a blowup on the sideline involving the QB, Kirk Herbstreit will be reading this thread on live TV.

o my goodness he will read this post too

im freaking out

we can only hope

I don’t know. And what they’ve asked for indicates that it may be nothing. It sounds like they just want him to answer the phone if Stetson calls in the lead up to the game. If it’s just that, while I don’t particularly like it, I say we just let it go. Anything more than that and we put our foot down.
No phone calls. THWg

If your girlfriend’s son is a dog, doesn’t that make her a bitch?
agtmbomg.gif

if majority of us feels like this should be a no go I’m pretty sure CBK feels the same way. He’ll do the right thing.

I'm all for it, provided Key has given him orders to give bad advice after bad advice, strategic or mental, or why not both. It would actually be the most THWG thing one could do. Likely not the case but damn one can dream. This is just the type of asymmetric warfare we need to employ. It's COFH - if we end up reducing the C and increasing the H, that's fine by me.

öööö Georgia! If he ain’t all in for the Jackets, öööö him too. But I think he is all in for the Jackets, so he would be for a mutt ass kicking. How could they trust Buster?

What the hell is even going on in this thread. Did CGC neuter y’all this bad? Y’all want to let our newly hired OC take a month off from focusing on acclimating to Tech so he help our biggest rival win a title?

ööööing take it being uga out of the equation and still “hell no.” We need all the help we can get right now and he needs to be focusing on how he can do that.

Add uga into the equation and it’s now “lol öööö no, gfy dwags.”
This

if majority of us feels like this should be a no go I’m pretty sure CBK feels the same way. He’ll do the right thing.

Im not sure that it is a majority. Somebody do a poll.

I want to be mad about it but I just can’t bring myself to be all that upset.

if he was our coach and leaving for a HC opportunity after leading us into the playoffs I would want him to stay thru the end. I think Kiffin did the same before leaving Bama for his FIU gig or wherever he went.

if he was our coach and leaving for a HC opportunity after leading us into the playoffs I would want him to stay thru the end. I think Kiffin did the same before leaving Bama for his FIU gig or wherever he went.
That’s not Tech vs uga. Nobody’s asking you to be considerate so stop being a maggot.

Critical 3rd and goal for uga to ice the game late vs osu. “Throw the pick” OCBF whispers quietly into his qb’s ear. “Throw the pick” he repeats. His qb subconsciously complies. OSu returns the pick 99 yards for the go ahead TD ultimately winning 221-0.

I don't want the first big accomplishment of our new staff to be helping Georgia win a second straight national title.

Back