Dwags want access to Buster through playoffs...

Am earlier post asked about the contract and negotiated details. We must assume this was discussed. No secret the mutts were in the playoffs. If this were not discussed and dealt with in advance that Is also telling

Just more evidence that we’re not serious about football and Cabrera is a major charlatan.
Cabrera was just blowing smoke up our asses. You didn't hear the end of what he said, "we are going to do everything we can do to win..... using these 3 dollars that I have in my pocket."

1671195979859.png
Why are you paying for the dwag rivals board?

Cabrera was just blowing smoke up our asses. You didn't hear the end of what he said, "we are going to do everything we can do to win..... using these 3 dollars that I have in my pocket."
FOTM Lives!

Reference Ralph Friedgen Georgia Tech vs. LSU Chick-Filet Peach Bowl 2000. George Godsey had a rough game because Fridge was not on the sideline. He left immediately for Maryland in November that year, and we lost on the count of it, only scoring 14 pts.

once you sign a new contract, your old job is over. You move on the old team is no longer your employer. Your loyalties belong to your new employer.
Bingo!! Remember when Gaily was hired, he flew to Atlanta for a 2 hr. press conference then left for Miami to prepare for the NFL playoffs. He lost 2 weeks of recruiting time!!

I would expect Faulkner to work completely up to our expectations in recruiting right now. Any time in addition he wants to give to Georgia is OK with me. And, I would let him have game days to coach them in the playoffs. The PR of having your new OC on camera in the national playoffs is not bad. Finally, here at the start I would rather Key and Smart have a cordial relationship. No need to start off mad with each other. Wait for Kirby to hate Brent after he starts beating his Mutts with regularity.
Another one that doesn't understand Clean Old Fashioned HATE. Change your name to Downy because you are SOFT AS öööö.

The whole “access” thing makes it sound like they want Stetson to be able to call him up to the game if needed. I did not get the feeling that they want him over there coaching, analyzing, etc or that he even has any specific task for them other than to be available for a call. It almost sounds like he’s Stetsons sports psychologist.

While I’d love nothing better than for Stetson to have a national stage mental breakdown, it puts us in a bad light if we say “no you can’t talk to him (assuming thats all they want)”

I am 100% against the idea of a coach we employ wearing red and black and having any physical attendance requirements at any practices or games.

While I’d love nothing better than for Stetson to have a national stage mental breakdown, it puts us in a bad light if we say “no you can’t talk to him (assuming thats all they want)”
Who does that put us in a bad light to? Who is going "Gee golly that Georgia Tech is so horrible for not letting their arch rivals borrow a coach back so they could win another national championship, what a bunch of dicks"?

Who does that put us in a bad light to? Who is going "Gee golly that Georgia Tech is so horrible for not letting their arch rivals borrow a coach back so they could win another national championship, what a bunch of dicks"?

If they lose the national championship game on some poor QB play and there's a blowup on the sideline involving the QB, Kirk Herbstreit will be reading this thread on live TV.

o my goodness he will read this post too

im freaking out

Channel 2 on air reporter said "Go Dawgs!" after the coverage just prior to our game. Don't underestimate how much work we have to do to win some fanbase in this city and state.

Yeah but I don't think that helping the Dwags to win a second consecutive national championship is going to make the media less likely to be pro-Dwag.

The whole “access” thing makes it sound like they want Stetson to be able to call him up to the game if needed. I did not get the feeling that they want him over there coaching, analyzing, etc or that he even has any specific task for them other than to be available for a call. It almost sounds like he’s Stetsons sports psychologist.

I am 100% against the idea of a coach we employ wearing red and black and having any physical attendance requirements at any practices or games.
Stetson is a 25 year old man. What’s he gonna ask Faulkner? “Hey man this Todd dude is yelling at me and I don’t know what the öööö he wants me to do!! Please come back!”

Back