Early Look at 2023 Schedule

Why would Ole Miss be napping?
Is it because they are far better than us like the way they destroyed us in 2022?
Very weak comment.
UVA was a bad team last season yet they still be us at home at night and I don’t even recall if we scored an offensive TD.
I’m hoping Ole Miss has the attitude that we are still the same team they faced in 2022. The GT team that took the field for 7 of those last 8 games was a much better team. The one exception was the UVA game where Zach Gibson had a rough night. It is still hard to believe that the Zach Gibson that played against UNC is the same person who played against UVA … go figure.

I’m hoping Ole Miss has the attitude that we are still the same team they faced in 2022. The GT team that took the field for 7 of those last 8 games was a much better team. The one exception was the UVA game where Zach Gibson had a rough night. It is still hard to believe that the Zach Gibson that played against UNC is the same person who played against UVA … go figure.
He did fairly well against UGAG too, at least for a half.

There's a huge leap between a player's first exposure his next game. I suspect that QB play will not be much of a problem in 2023.

I'm hopeful but am concerned in some areas. Namely we lost two outstanding linebackers in Thomas and Elie and a couple good defensive linemen. They were the core of our defense. On a positive note - the QB and offensive line will be better. Will need some new blood on defense.

We pick up Wake, Syracuse and BC from the other side - Wake will be tough but we should compete with BC and Syracuse. Cuse losing their QB.

At Clemson - Clemson will be much better once they get that underachiever out at QB, but still beatable as Derrick Moore and Shane Beamer showed

Louisville in the opener. - winnable but like most conference games 50/50

Bowling Green - we should win this but I still cringe at the thought of Northern Illinois

At Ole Miss - pray your car doesn't break down in Mississippi. Whoever scheduled this game should have been fired long before Stansbury got his

Georgia at BDS - Georgia will fall down some notches and it is time we won one in BDS

Key will beat Duke at Duke, Virginia at UVa and UNC at home.

At Miami - like this year's game, 50/50. I imagine Cristobal will field a much more consistent team in 23.

Out of the gate, I think Key's team will be tougher, more disciplined and win 6, possibly 7 with some breaks and we go bowling.

So, dive in.
as a old former coach we were taught never to predict but all I want to see is sound fundamental spirited agressive football.If we get this we will get some good wins

Hopefully JBatt will end the streak of incompetent AD's scheduling OOC games that are a detriment to our success.
There is no reason to schedule additional P5 OOC games until we are winning consistently. There is no reason to ever schedule the Mississippi schools given their votes to exclude us from the SEC.
Don’t be a chickenshit. We beat the Mississippi state Dogs last 3 times we played em.

Back