Extend PJ now.

This year will still be pretty good regardless of what happens after now. Wins over hated Miami, VT and Clemson.

If we beat uga, it will be one of the best seasons ever.

Don't be so butthurt because your Southern lost to two option teams.

Same as 2006.

Factually inaccurate. Much like the rest of the drivel you post.

We didn't beat Clemson in 2006.

Same record at this point of the season. We were flying high and then things fell apart. Experience is a bitch. Factually correct dumbass.

You're the one who doesn't.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man

You made an argument based upon something that is not germane to today's landscape by saying that an SMU would be interested. What is your native language so that I can use Google to translate.

You argued about "Do not CPH ourselves." and "not selling out and spending too much" in reply to me, when I have never put forward such a thing. That's a straw man.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.

SMU was one example in addition to Kansas and many other teams that will be looking for a coach. It's an example for my argument that CPJ will get a deal better than ~6 million from someone (if it's not us) by February. You can disagree, and may even call it a red herring, but it's clearly not a straw man.

I don't think anyone is serious about giving him a phewitt type contract. But the PJ haters trying to diminish this season are hilarious. I love the GT fans that want PJ to lose more than GT win. Where are m train and the champ to weigh in on how we still suck?

And to say we are a couple bounces from 7-4 is a stupid ass statement. Nearly every team is a few bounces away from either 2 more wins or 2 more losses. Welcome to college football you dipshit.

How? Do you want to make some stupid argument that beating Clemson instead of Duke makes it different?

Because Clemson is a bigger rival and they blew us out in 2006. And Duke this year is not the Duke of past years. They are a respectable team.

You argued about "not selling out and spending too much" in reply to me, when I have never put forward such a thing. That's a straw man.

SMU was one example in addition to Kansas and many other teams that will be looking for a coach. It's an example for my argument that CPJ will get a nice deal from someone (if it's not us.) You can disagree, and may even call it a red herring, but it's clearly not a straw man.

You stated it as your entire argument that CPJ is a hot commodity. That's the real straw man. CPJ has hurt his future having come to Georgia Tech. Those who were wondering how high his potential was in a big conference have a better idea. I'm not bashing him, but nobody's coming for a good coach now on his third DC with limited recruiting ties other than Georgia and Hawaii.

The fact is that the realistic competition in 2014 for his services is small. Don't be over exuberant and make bad decisions. Save some money for a basketball coach.

You stated it as your entire argument that CPJ is a hot commodity. That's the real straw man. CPJ has hurt his future having come to Georgia Tech. Those who were wondering how high his potential was in a big conference have a better idea. I'm not bashing him, but nobody's coming for a good coach now on his third DC with limited recruiting ties other than Georgia and Hawaii.

The fact is that the realistic competition in 2014 for his services is small. Don't be over exuberant and make bad decisions. Save some money for a basketball coach.

Ok now I know you are trolling.

1992 May be the biggest idiot on ST. I'm talking even more so than roswelldumbass

Because Clemson is a bigger rival and they blew us out in 2006. And Duke this year is not the Duke of past years. They are a respectable team.

And Clemson of this year is not the same either. We're 9-2 again and I'm happy with that. If we lose to UGA, FSU, and a bowl opponent, I will be disappointed, but still consider it a good season. I think we're headed in the right direction, but am cautious because the last five weren't. If you watched how much I caught because I defended playing Tevin over the Vad Lee lovers, you'd know.

The offense wasn't exactly lights out yesterday and we have work to do.

The mentioning of Hewitt just shows the notorious self loathing our fans are famous for.

Is Hewitt in the top 10 winningest active coaches in his profession? Did he win an ACC Championship? Did we make the post season every year (outside of being forced to show up for the ACC Tournament)?

Quit confusing job for life with contract for life..

And Clemson of this year is not the same either. We're 9-2 again and I'm happy with that. If we lose to UGA, FSU, and a bowl opponent, I will be disappointed, but still consider it a good season. I think we're headed in the right direction, but am cautious because the last five weren't. If you watched how much I caught because I defended playing Tevin over the Vad Lee lovers, you'd know.

The offense wasn't exactly lights out yesterday and we have work to do.

2006 Clemson finished 8-5.

The mentioning of Hewitt just shows the notorious self loathing our fans are famous for.

Is Hewitt in the top 10 winningest active coaches in his profession? Did he win an ACC Championship? Did we make the post season every year (outside of being forced to show up for the ACC Tournament)?

Quit confusing job for life with contract for life..

It's not the self loathing. It's the flip side of it, the over exuberance which bites us in the ass.

You stated it as your entire argument that CPJ is a hot commodity. That's the real straw man.
that's the real straw man, because I never said CPJ is a hot commodity. That's your straw man.

I said he can get a better deal than the two-year-deal remaining in terms of total dollars. I bet he will get it from GT or someone else. You want to bet?

It has worked well for CPJ this year.
VT sucks
Miami would be a L if we played them at this point in the season.
Clemson outcome would have been different if their QB wasn't hurt.
We still lost to duke and suck ass UNC....

Back