Fields officially gone from UGA

Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png

Meh. Was a total waste of time for him to go there in the first place. Maybe recruits will stop buying Kirby's BS.

Will be interesting to see if he gets his waiver. If so, you may as well do away with the sit out a year rule.

I think we will get Wimbush.

Meh. Was a total waste of time for him to go there in the first place. Maybe recruits will stop buying Kirby's BS.

Will be interesting to see if he gets his waiver. If so, you may as well do away with the sit out a year rule.
Tim Worley wants you to call him Coach Smart.:lol2:

Not being snarky but based on what?
Nothing more than a hunch. I’m not even sure if he’d win the job if he came.

He was a great student at ND in their business school and his mom lives in Atlanta

Gonna be hilarious if/when Fields doesn’t start there either and all he has accomplished is freezing his balls off 6 months of the year.

Good material for our negative recruiting campaign.

Another thought is how cool it would be if, by chance, the dwags make the playoffs next year and a Fields-led Buckeyes team knocks them out of the playoffs. Or, if neither team makes the playoffs, they meet in the Peach Bowl and Fields sends the dwags packing. This has potential.

Last edited:
Gonna be hilarious if/when Fields doesn’t start there either and all he has accomplished is freezing his balls off 6 months of the year.
I’ve wondered the same. I guess we’ll have a thread about him this time next year.

Wasn't there a story this offseason of Smart calling up QB Plumlee and dropping an offer? Think he had been committed for 6+ months? That same day they signed the QB from Michigan who was rated higher if I'm not mistaken. Point is, I'm sure there are plenty of stories to tell regarding negativity towards UGAg recruiting.

Another thought is how cool it would be if, by chance, the dwags make the playoffs next year and a Fields-led Buckeyes team knocks them out of the playoffs. Or, if neither team makes the playoffs, they meet in the Peach Bowl and Fields sends the dwags packing. This has potential.

OSU and udub in the playoffs uga sitting at home after a loss to Tech.

What about that tall guy from Buffalo?

Ima laugh if he gets beat out there by one of OSU's highly rated QB's already on the roster.

Fields will be a starter at OSU and he'll be successful. He should have taken a few series in the 3rd qtr of the Sugar Bowl to see if he was the spark UGA needed. I'm not saying Fromm shouldn't be the starter, but Fromm was awful Monday night. Fields should have gotten his name called, but I imagine the coaching staff moved on weeks ago.

To be honest, I'd love for him to lead them into the playoffs each year along with Eason. It'd kill UGA fans

Fields will be a starter at OSU and he'll be successful. He should have taken a few series in the 3rd qtr of the Sugar Bowl to see if he was the spark UGA needed. I'm not saying Fromm shouldn't be the starter, but Fromm was awful Monday night. Fields should have gotten his name called, but I imagine the coaching staff moved on weeks ago.

To be honest, I'd love for him to lead them into the playoffs each year along with Eason. It'd kill UGA fans

Kirby probably already knew Fields was gone at that point, and other than Fromm losing a limb or getting knocked out cold Fields wasn't going to see any playing time.

Nothing more than a hunch. I’m not even sure if he’d win the job if he came.

He was a great student at ND in their business school and his mom lives in Atlanta

If he came here I think he’d win the job fairly quickly. He’s a great athlete and a strong leader.

Back