FIRE PAUL JOHNSON!!!!!

Bc of finances, I think CPJ is safe this year, even with 2-3 wins. But 7, maybe 8 is prob a minimum next year to keep his job..

I think the crowds will determine his outcome. There will be a sea of orange when we play Clemson. The easy part of the schedule is history.

tenor.gif

Poorly coached, poorly prepared, poor time management, poor play calling, etc.

One of the worst prepared & executed games since Curry's twin Furman debacles in the early '80s or the day Curry's guys quit on Ross vs UNC in '88.

When are we through paying ex-MBB coaches not to coach?

One of the worst prepared & executed games since Curry's twin Furman debacles in the early '80s or the day Curry's guys quit on Ross vs UNC in '88.

When are we through paying ex-MBB coaches not to coach?
Not until the next iteration of our simulated universe.

I think Johnson has been transitioning from male to female for a couple of years now and these results are part and parcel of his mental state and the measures a crazed individual will take to try and conceal what's really going on.

I think Johnson has been transitioning from male to female for a couple of years now and these results are part and parcel of his mental state and the measures a crazed individual will take to try and conceal what's really going on.
That's acceptable now, gnats.

:lol:

TStan cannot fire Johnson, because, in maybe the dumbest decision ever, he just extended his contract to 5 years with a $15M buyout. If he had not done this, we would owe Johnson $1M if he was fired after this year. Johnson deserved a chance to turn things around, but the extension, along with the Danny Hall extension is basically financial malfeasance.

TStan cannot fire Johnson, because, in maybe the dumbest decision ever, he just extended his contract to 5 years with a $15M buyout. If he had not done this, we would owe Johnson $1M if he was fired after this year. Johnson deserved a chance to turn things around, but the extension, along with the Danny Hall extension is basically financial malfeasance.
I've said it before, GT needs to stay far away from early contract extensions.

Our hope is that the rumors of him just quitting were more than just rumors

Back