FIRE PAUL JOHNSON!!!!!

TStan cannot fire Johnson, because, in maybe the dumbest decision ever, he just extended his contract to 5 years with a $15M buyout. If he had not done this, we would owe Johnson $1M if he was fired after this year.

If this is real then fire TStan’s ass too. Tech has had 2 losing seasons in the past 3. Not exactly extension worthy...Our athletic programs (the important ones) are all dying on the vine.

The chances of Johnson quitting are exactly the same as him installing a shotgun to use in obvious passing and 2 minute situations.
Agreed. He would be an idiot to quit. TStan needs to go as well for these boneheaded extensions. Why do we keep hiring morons in the AD spot.

I've always like Paul and I don't post on here much but after today I think it's time for him to go. Our D wasn't great but made enough stops to win the game, offense was embarrassing.

TStan cannot fire Johnson, because, in maybe the dumbest decision ever, he just extended his contract to 5 years with a $15M buyout. If he had not done this, we would owe Johnson $1M if he was fired after this year. Johnson deserved a chance to turn things around, but the extension, along with the Danny Hall extension is basically financial malfeasance.

Is this a fact? I never saw the numbers on the extension.

From what I understand, the final Hewitt payment will be made in March or April of 2019 and Gregory's was in April 2018.

Yeah, but there needs to be one more year for us to be able to fire him from a financial standpoint.

Didn't feel like this could go in the Fire Paul Johnson thread?

There's a wizard round here!!?

Last edited:
My new neighbors are having a siesta to celebrate the 1 yr birthday of their daughter.

I’ve had about 6 of these -tequila strong and idk wtf else. So, as a disclaimer, I might be drunk-posting any minute now.

upload_2018-9-15_17-22-5.jpeg

My new neighbors are having a siesta to celebrate the 1 yr birthday of their daughter.

I’ve had about 6 of these -tequila strong and idk wtf else. So, as a disclaimer, I might be drunk-posting any minute now.

upload_2018-9-15_17-22-5.jpeg
I look forward to the shenanigans

Back