FIRE TED ROOF OVER AND OVER AGAIN

gtfan1147

Dodd-Like
Folks, he's the problem. This guy is so bad at putting his players remotely in position to succeed. (Needed new thread, he's that awful at his job).

Well, we can, but if we do we lose the top two recruits we have had in 9 years. Roof's defense is exactly the same as CPJs other 3 DCs. Can't play defense without players. You think having 10 ABacks, 5 B backs and 5 QBs on scholarship might be a problem.

Well, we can, but if we do we lose the top two recruits we have had in 9 years. Roof's defense is exactly the same as CPJs other 3 DCs. Can't play defense without players. You think having 10 ABacks, 5 B backs and 5 QBs on scholarship might be a problem.
CPJ is not blameless in that, but Roof just doesn't do anything, doesn't change anything. Same cushions, same everything. Is he good at teaching players to play defense Sunday thru Friday? It doesn't seem like it.

It won't matter. No different than the last DCs. The best players are for the offense.

CPJ needs a different ABack to send in the play each down!

Agreed. 3 pts in the entire 2nd half is more than enough to win most football games.
Ohhhhhh. So today's on the offense, right? They should be expected to score every drive? Because the defense gave up points on EIGHT of the NINE drives in which UNC was trying to score points (they ran out the clock at the end of both halves).

6 touchdowns, 2 field goals and 1 punt in 9 drives.

We should've just fired Roof after the first season then we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Who cares if he is playing true freshmen and now having to play guys that haven't even seen the field this year. It is all his fault, and we should've fired him maybe even before the first game. I'm right there with you guys. Should've never hired him. We'd be better off with no defensive coordinator. öööö all of those DCs that weren't banging on our door to coach here.

We should've just fired Roof after the first season then we wouldn't have to worry about it.

Who cares if he is playing true freshmen and now having to play guys that haven't even seen the field this year. It is all his fault, and we should've fired him maybe even before the first game. I'm right there with you guys. Should've never hired him. We'd be better off with no defensive coordinator. öööö all of those DCs that weren't banging on our door to coach here.
Which true freshman are you talking about? Walker? Woods?

Eight of nine drives resulted in points, dude. So yeah...there basically is no DC.

Good ol' coit.

Defense is close to being really good. Just need more Jrs and Srs than Frs and Sophs on the field. That being said, close isn't good enough to stop good team.

I've never said our defense was good. I said Roof needs more time, and if you disagree you don't know öööö about football.

Go check the Butthurt market thread. I bought every share I could afford because I knew there was no way in hell we were winning this game.

I said Roof needs more time, and if you disagree you don't know öööö about football.

Yeah, that's the problem. He needs more time.

You've fought the good fight but maybe it's time to hang it up. No one will be mad. I mean, you must be tired.

Yeah, that's the problem. He needs more time.

You've fought the good fight but maybe it's time to hang it up. No one will be mad. I mean, you must be tired.

He needs 4th and 5th year players. We don't recruit JUCO any more so yeah, that takes time.

Prove me wrong with facts, or go change your tampon you bleeding vee jay jay.

Back