Votes: 29 36.3%
  • Give him at least two years #iStandWithCoit

Votes: 32 40.0%
  • Fire his ass tomorrow

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • I love Ted Roof #MyNameIsCoit

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters
Still waiting on that research to defend Roof.

Nothing has changed in the past 3 weeks. Except that we have more injuries now than we had then.

If I said that he is playing kids that are WAY too young to be on the field then, why would I say anything different now? I will be over with the people who know football that will be waiting until the 2018 season to judge his performance. If you don't like my opinion, which I have stated, and defended with more research than your dumb ass knows how to type out, then öööö off.

Nothing has changed in the past 3 weeks. Except that we have more injuries now than we had then.

If I said that he is playing kids that are WAY too young to be on the field then, why would I say anything different now? I will be over with the people who know football that will be waiting until the 2018 season to judge his performance. If you don't like my opinion, which I have stated, and defended with more research than your dumb ass knows how to type out, then öööö off.
Yea, your opinion suck balls in regards with Roof. Keep on trucking though, homie.

image.jpeg
Hey Ted.... You're toast
What sorcery is this??

Yea, your opinion suck balls in regards with Roof. Keep on trucking though, homie.

I'll put my opinions and knowledge of football up against yours any day of the week, junior.

Fire Ted Roof and hire coit. At least that way we can save some money, and have the same results.

I'll put my opinions and knowledge of football up against yours any day of the week, junior.
Hahaha. You have seen it all. Lets see what Paul thinks at end of the year.

I don't like a lot of coaching criticism. The criticism often boils down "why doesn't [coach] do this thing that I learned from playing high school football." Well, yeah, Roof knows what blitzes are.

I don't know enough about football to give a specific reason. But whatever the reason, these results are unacceptable. The recruiting does not justify it. Ted Roof needs to be fired.

You're the only one defending him. People who've been watching Tech football a lot longer than I have are saying he's always had a ööööty defense. You still remain his one and only loyal champion.

I don't like a lot of coaching criticism. The criticism often boils down "why doesn't [coach] do this thing that I learned from playing high school football." Well, yeah, Roof knows what blitzes are.

I don't know enough about football to give a specific reason. But whatever the reason, these results are unacceptable. The recruiting does not justify it. Ted Roof needs to be fired.
See, even FLJ is saying it.

You're the only one defending him. People who've been watching Tech football a lot longer than I have are saying he's always had a ööööty defense. You still remain his one and only loyal champion.

I am not the only one with this opinion. I am just the only one dumb enough to try to teach you idiots a thing or two about how football works.

I am not the only one with this opinion. I am just the only one dumb enough to try to teach you idiots a thing or two about how football works.

Who? Who else but you defending this horrible defense? And what justification do you have? He doesn't have the talent? That stupid excuse would make sense if he didn't already have three ööööing years to recruit guys. Ted Roof is an abomination to this organization and needs to be fired ASAP.

Who? Who else but you defending this horrible defense? And what justification do you have? He doesn't have the talent? That stupid excuse would make sense if he didn't already have three ööööing years to recruit guys. Ted Roof is an abomination to this organization and needs to be fired ASAP.

How many 4th and 5th year guys has he recruited? You think he should be able to compete in the P5 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year players? You are dumb as öööö.

How many 4th and 5th year guys has he recruited? You think he should be able to compete in the P5 with 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year players? You are dumb as öööö.
Old people, always blaming the young folks.

That's not an excuse for this abortion of a defense. One FG and one punt. That's it. Other teams in the ACC are doing more with less but you have to make up excuses for him. Your biggest ööööing excuses are 1) he doesn't have the players, 2) I know more football than you dumb öööös. You're the ööööing dumbass who doesn't realize the lack of talent in defense is his ööööing fault. You think it's gonna be any different next year? No. You're just gonna sit there and call people dumb for calling our defense öööö. So yeah you're the ööööing idiot.

There's no way we fire a DC before the new AD gets fully installed.

BTW....who does the DC report to? The head coach or the AD ?

There's no way we fire a DC before the new AD gets fully installed.

BTW....who does the DC report to? The head coach or the AD ?

The head coach. If the new DC tried to block a firing CPJ wanted to make, he might just resign.

Back