Fire Thacker

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
So you don’t bother to go, yet you think anybody cares about your stupid opinion.

You really are an idiot. I thought it might just be an act.
So by your logic only fans in the stands can have an opinion? Lol. Now that really is stupid.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
You project more than you perceive. Focus on losing your virginity and maybe you will be able to think like an adult instead of a child.
Are you supersize’s alt? Sure sounds like it.

You complain like a millennial. Find that acne cream yet?

QuadF

Dodd-Like
I don’t play on that field. And I don’t coach those players. My personal mentality has nothing to do with playing out of position, poor tacking, getting knocked on your ass on both lines of scrimmage and throwing INTs. I just observe.
I meant as the portion of the fanbase that has resigned itself to 6-7 wins per year and isn't pissed off that we may be a 3win team for the 3rd year in a row.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Are you supersize’s alt? Sure sounds like it.

You complain like a millennial. Find that acne cream yet?
Lol. Is this juvenile insult the best you can do?? Seriously? And you call me a millennial. Millennials carried the torch in the GWOT lately btw. You couldn’t carry their jocks.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Lol. Is this juvenile insult the best you can do?? Seriously? And you call me a millennial. Millennials carried the torch in the GWOT lately btw. You couldn’t carry their jocks.
So who would you replace the coaching staff with? You’re bitching and moaning is about as juvenile as it gets without clear path forward. Who would you replace him with? Who would come here 2 years removed from a 3O roster. And don’t give me crap about a Sark or Bill OBrien coming to Tech

All you do is bitch like a millennial. Every single post. You’re a clown. Find that acne cream yet, newb?

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
So who would you replace the coaching staff with? You’re bitching and moaning is about as juvenile as it gets without clear path forward. Who would you replace him with? Who would come here 2 years removed from a 3O roster. And don’t give me crap about a Sark or Bill OBrien coming to Tech

All you do is bitch like a millennial. Every single post. You’re a clown. Find that acne cream yet, newb?
Well 80% of the coaches would be at least a slight improvement in the current staff so the world could be Tech’s oyster. But your dead wrong. I haven’t been calling for him to be fired. Tech doesn’t have the money, will, or ability to go find a decent staff.

Tech has a bad habit of limiting their searches to “Tech men” or coaches with some sort of Tech tie. Tstan will probably hire another loser in part because of that.

My point has been and remains. The staff sucks and losing will continue. So get used to it. Not every game. But the majority.

Now go cry another river because someone talked bad about your man crush Collins.

whiskey clear

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
Yes. Because some fat slug sitting on his couch eating Fritos is just too stupid to pay attention to.
Hahaha. Sorry alums living across the country. You don’t get to have an opinion about Tech sports unless you are at every game. So says GTdrools. Guess how many people give a öööö about your opinion drools? You might have a chance at counting them all…they number less than the total number of your fingers.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Hahaha. Sorry alums living across the country. You don’t get to have an opinion about Tech sports unless you are at every game. So says GTdrools. Guess how many people give a öööö about your opinion drools? You might have a chance at counting them all…they number less than the total number of your fingers.
No odyssey cares about your stupid excuses.

H-town

Helluva Engineer
Well 80% of the coaches would be at least a slight improvement in the current staff so the world could be Tech’s oyster. But your dead wrong. I haven’t been calling for him to be fired. Tech doesn’t have the money, will, or ability to go find a decent staff.

Tech has a bad habit of limiting their searches to “Tech men” or coaches with some sort of Tech tie. Tstan will probably hire another loser in part because of that.

My point has been and remains. The staff sucks and losing will continue. So get used to it. Not every game. But the majority.

Now go cry another river because someone talked bad about your man crush Collins.
So you think the staff sucks. The admin sucks. Tech men suck. You don't know who you would hire, but 80% of the coaches out there would be better except for Tech men. Basically, no idea, but you're going to bitch and moan in every thread with every post.

You are the most negative, irrelevant poster on this board. You bring zero discussion value except to complain about everything. You must be a joy to work with/manage at your job.