First time in GT History

Bueno no.

Then again, if we call them the "Night's Watch" and added a dragon to the helmet, we could immediately double student attendance.
we would need to add a crow, duh.

Why the öööö are light gray jerseys even allowed as your home kits? No way the refs let that fly so they’ll make us change as the home side. I guess we’ll have to go with Navy tops again or debut a Gold one.

Since we are wearing gold helmets, and Duke will be wearing grey or blue helmets, I don't think there will be any confusion.

Why the öööö are light gray jerseys even allowed as your home kits? No way the refs let that fly so they’ll make us change as the home side. I guess we’ll have to go with Navy tops again or debut a Gold one.
Let's debut a gold one.

It’s not light grey. This is the contrast against an Adidas white jersey
duke-miami.jpg

4B5E76E7-FB16-4336-B4F2-E8E73287E01D.png

öööö these öööööööööööös. Jesus Christ I hope we stomp these öööös to death.

As long as we're not wearing red and black, IDGAF. If the players like it and it helps to recruit better players even just a little bit, then I LOVE it.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe we need a new song... up with the white and gold and blue?

I don't care if we wear blue uniforms. We have before to great success. We can wear green uniforms and my enthusiasm would be undimmed. But GT's colors have always been white and gold. Navy's an accent color.

And I think it's really ironic that you seem to want to pick and choose the traditions that are important to you. Don't begrudge others when they do the same thing.
Thank you! Hell I’d rather have black

I'm assuming you are being sarcastic but just in case.......Adidas is one of the most recognized brands in the world. They are the uniform suppliers of a majority of the world's most famous sports teams. I love Tech but this isn't even close.
You assumed correctly. I might have misunderstood the intent of the post I was replying to but I thought they were indicating unhappiness at more navy.

If Adidas thinks we need more Navy it’s likely for good reasons.

Back