Florida vs. Georgia

Who wins the big game FL or Ga?

• Total voters
Florida...and I'll be at the game in some GT gear to piss off some uga(g) fans. May even have to teach some florida fans the THWG song.

LrKoH.jpg

I hope the mutts lose 221-0 but I don't see it happening.

Mutts win BIG. :frown:

I hope the mutts lose 221-0 but I don't see it happening.

Mutts win BIG. :frown:

lol, wut.

Unlike UGAg, Florida actually has success against top-25 FBS teams. Dwags are going to get whipped like it's 1996.

UGA will probably win this year.

Don't forget Muschamp is a mutt, so it's idiots versus idiots, and either idiots may prevail.

UGA will probably win this year.

Don't forget Muschamp is a mutt, so it's idiots versus idiots, and either idiots may prevail.

Did blazer ever tell you of the time he met Muschamp? What a great story. I wonder what he's up to nowadays?

USCe destroys UGA

Florida destroys USCe

Therefore...UGA wins. That's how it works, folks. Makes zero sense.

-UGAY coming off a bye week and a game where they were clearly more focused on UF but luckily they were playing UK and got the win.
-UF coming off a game where on the scoreboard they killed USCe but their offense was set up with points off TO's all game.

Ugay good offense vs UF good defense

TO's will decide this one IMO and Murray tends to choke both in and on the Big'uns..

UF-27 Ugay-21

-UGAY coming off a bye week and a game where they were clearly more focused on UF but luckily they were playing UK and got the win.
-UF coming off a game where on the scoreboard they killed USCe but their offense was set up with points off TO's all game.

Ugay good offense vs UF good defense

TO's will decide this one IMO and Murray tends to choke both in and on the Big'uns..

UF-27 Ugay-21

Just ask SEB. True story.

I slipped and voted Georgie...

I think Go Gata wins by 14+.

Back