Florida vs. Georgia

Who wins the big game FL or Ga?

• Total voters
I REALLY hope UGAy loses this one and doesn't backdoor (another Murray reference) another SEC east title. For them to not even win their division with yet another watered down schedule and all that "NFL" talent would send their fanbase over the cliff!! :biggrin:

Florida wins.

But the real questios are how many packs of condoms does Murray go through Thursday-Sunday? How many brownies will Baccari Rambo consume? Where will Richt be next year after losing to UF and GT? How many replays of the on field full team celebration will CBS show?

Florida wins.

But the real questios are how many packs of condoms does Murray go through Thursday-Sunday? How many brownies will Baccari Rambo consume? Where will Richt be next year after losing to UF and GT? How many replays of the on field full team celebration will CBS show?

1. 4 24-packs.
2. 8. 3 regular, 4 with frosting, 1 with almonds. Disgusting.
3. Achieving Sainthood at The Vatican... without dying.
4. 6... per play.

Florida wins.

You seem to have an unhealthy infatuation with Murray's sex life.

Florida wins.

But the real questios are how many packs of condoms does Murray go through Thursday-Sunday?

The real question is...how many can your anus hold??

rahr_yes.gif

Florida wins.

1. bruh like a million, bruh lol
2. "@muf*cka these brownies talkin' mad sh*t to me get this dam unicorn out ma hair!! #MAKEMSPECIAL"
3. Right where he is, after sacrificing Bobo and Grantham to the fans.
4. X + 1. Where X is the number of plays UGAy runs that result in first downs for UGAy or don't result in first downs for UF. The + 1 is for the "leading by 3 at halftime" celebration.

Gators by 14.

Georgie shows up for a little while and chokes in the third quarter. They accumulate numerous personal fouls, and the delusional-moronic-entitled fans once again herald their team as the better one who has been wronged by the officials. Next year, the georgie faithful insist, they will be pre-season #1. :biggrin:

Did blazer ever tell you of the time he met Muschamp? What a great story. I wonder what he's up to nowadays?

He has a tryout with the Georgia Force this Saturday to be their arena league kicker.

IMO, I beleive this off-season is going to see a lot of HC turnover in the SEC.

I think this will be Spurrier's last year at USCe and will likley be replaced by
Dan Mullin, HC at MissSt.

Every time I see Spurrier on TV, he is showing a limp from either
a bad knee, hip, or back. I'm guessing he needs either a knee or hip replacement.
Either one will likely make him choose to retire rather than try and return for another season. Spurrier is 2nd only to Bill Snyder at KState as the oldest active D-1 football coach.

I think Joker Philips will likely be out at UK.

I could easily see Charlie Strong, HC at Louisville, being hired by MissSt.

Auburn is imploding, but I dont know abut Chizik's standing.

And then...there's Bobby Petrino...still looking for a job.

Also, check this comparison:

Florida:
W vs Tenn 37-20
W vs Vandy 31-17
W vs USCe 44-11
W vs UK 38-0

Georgia
W vs Tenn 51-44
W vs Vandy 48-3
L vs USCe 7-35
W vs UK 29-24

IMHO, it looks like UGAG's D has big problems.
Guess thats why some of their D players are mouthing off about it in the AUC today.

I hope Florida does, but I don't trust their offense to do anything. In games like this, where both teams are very talented, I tend to defer to the team with the better QB. Even though Murray hasn't won a big game ever, I get a bad feeling that they are going to somehow pull this game out. I hope I'm wrong, but I picked UGA.

UGAy loses by two TDs because of defense. UF definitely has played a much tougher schedule up to now and has the better D. Georgie not the same without their leading WR that was lost for year.
Oh yeah, that little whore Aaron M will cough up the ball twice by either air or fumble or one of each.

UF-44
UGAy-28

Muschamp will coach an atrocious game and UGA will win big. Coaches with Dawg ties at UT and UF are great for UGA. Only Spurrier remains as a hater. UGA will play for title in Atlanta. Just hope its against Alabama and not Mississippi State.

Florida's defense can stuff uga like SCar did. The question is if their offense can do anything. If Driskell can move the ball on the mutts, this should be a blowout for the Gators.

And I ---- well hope it is.

Schultz weighs in.

This is the Georgia team that’s going to pull together and beat Florida?

Let’s look at this. The defense has played well in one full game this season — Vanderbilt, and Vanderbilt almost never counts. Special teams are a mess. The offense line: feh. After losing to South Carolina and getting a week off to hit the reset button and then work themselves into frenzy for Kentucky, they barely won.

Now you factor in that that Gators are pretty good and getting better every week. They’ve actually beaten ranked teams. Georgia’s record against ranked opponents since 2009: 3-11 (two wins over Georgia Tech, one over Cam-less Auburn last year).

Not saying the Dogs can’t do it. Just saying they won’t do it. Tired of waiting. Tired of assuming. Only because of Aaron Murray do I declare: Take the 6½ points.

But the scoreboard says: Gators.

http://blogs.ajc.com/jeff-schultz-blog/2012/10/25/predictions-sorry-doggies-gators-look-too-good/

Back