Florida vs. Georgia

Who wins the big game FL or Ga?

• Total voters
there is also a hurricane coming up the east coast that could bring some rain and wind gusts up to 45 mph. If this is the case, it will benefit the defenses. Murray already has TO problems in big games. This will not help him any. And UF has way better defense at this point... edge UF

Todd Mcshay, Mel Kiper, Mark Bradley and Mark Schlabach have picked uga to win as well. They definitely have a chance, this game is their season.

If Me Kiper picked them to win, they will end up being picked in the 5th round....

Todd Mcshay, Mel Kiper, Mark Bradley and Mark Schlabach have picked uga to win as well. They definitely have a chance, this game is their season.
3/4 of those people are clinically retarded. Kiper has his own entry in the DSM 5 for a level mental capabilities rivaled only by an anencephalic. McShay isn't usually that stupid. But now I'm starting to wonder.

South Cackalacky squared. Definitive game for UF. They belong in the Top 10. UGAg does not.

You gotta wonder what Helen has up his sleeve. It was the end zone dance party in '07, the stupid Grambling State uniforms in '09. With the way things are going this year, you know he's going to do something.

You gotta wonder what Helen has up his sleeve. It was the end zone dance party in '07, the stupid Grambling State uniforms in '09. With the way things are going this year, you know he's going to do something.

They're going to wear special wrist bands that say "This game ain't special. We totally don't even care."

This ran in the UGA newspaper lol
554111_4094727683053_1355761862_n.jpg

Supposedly it's a $2900 ad a gator fan wanted to run.

Richt is in full whore mode in regards to motivating the players. He will find a way to win this one.

Ideal outcome: Huge brawl involving both teams and fans--Clemson vs. USC magnitude--year-long suspensions, much public disgrace

Second ideal outcome: Season-ending injuries to key UGA players (for the Care Bear crowd, I am speaking of strictly football injuries from which they will fully recover in time).

Richt is in full whore mode in regards to motivating the players. He will find a way to win this one.

When is he not in full-whore mode? He was singing Happy Birthday to another recruit just the other week, Marilyn Monroe style.

City of Jacksonville recommending no canopy tents for the weekend. Yeah, right. I can see it now, 1000's of drunk rednecks running after blown down canopies.

I wonder if the most popular thread on the UGA board is the GT-BYU game.:suspicious:

Let me get this out of the way in advance:

:bigcry:

Back