Football Tweets

Hey Bud, what did I do?
IMG_2696.jpeg
IMG_2695.jpeg
Bud is confident Warren don't stand

I would assume that's because that game ended in a tie, there was no OT then. Since the UGAg game went into OT, Butker's kick was not "end-of-game" scenario. It led to overtime with more scoring afterwards.
The title of the record is the longest GAME WINNING field goal, not Game Tying field goal. Neither one should be on 'teh lsit'.

1725049995264.png

PackFootball... is there really such a thing?

1725049957384.png

GT has to pull for Miami today. They're on our schedule, it's best for GT that Miami has the best possible ranking and reputation when we play them, win or lose -- especially bc we play them late in the season,
Nope, öööö em. Win every game by 20 so I don't have to pull for any of this ööööing trash anymore. öööö the ACC, öööö the Big East's worthless bastards, öööö Notre Dame, öööö ESPN, and öööö Colorado just for kicks.

Nope, öööö em. Win every game by 20 so I don't have to pull for any of this ööööing trash anymore. öööö the ACC, öööö the Big East's worthless bastards, öööö Notre Dame, öööö ESPN, and öööö Colorado just for kicks.
Hey everyone, I found out that the guy who ööööed The Jacket's wife was a Miami fan

Well, one of them was a Miami fan. Although, I hear the "turn over chain" originated with his wife at a DaU party several years back

Back