Football Tweets

$20 bucks says next time Smart sees him in person, Kirby runs - hair-on-fire-screaming - across the room and shoves the kid real hard. Smart would later claim he was just tryig to get to the elevator before it closed.
He would claim (legitimately) that he was just trying to show the kid how the NFL works by having the recruit play the part of Ray Rice's fiance'.

Thug culture must have his family wavering. Sell your soul to a coach who doesn't give a flying frog's ass about graduation rates, a 40 year plan, or guiding his players out of the criminal mindset? Not a great choice. The NFL is not a guarantee.

Thug culture must have his family wavering. Sell your soul to a coach who doesn't give a flying frog's ass about graduation rates, a 40 year plan, or guiding his players out of the criminal mindset? Not a great choice. The NFL is not a guarantee.
And who is so filled with rage that he pushes a player from the other team. Think about that for a second. If a dwag player shoved the MSSt QB like that (in bounds or out of bounds) that would be an automatic 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty. But Kirbs gets away with it right in front of an official. I just can't get over that.

And who is so filled with rage that he pushes a player from the other team. Think about that for a second. If a dwag player shoved the MSSt QB like that (in bounds or out of bounds) that would be an automatic 15-yard unsportsmanlike penalty. But Kirbs gets away with it right in front of an official. I just can't get over that.
I don’t understand how this didn’t kick off a massive fight

Screenshot_20241020-215749~2.png

Back