Football Tweets

I hear all the arguments about humidity from the weirdos who live hear all the time. I get it, and I lived in the SE enough to know how it feels to swim out your front door in it, but IMNSHO, Phoenix is way worse. The heat just never ends. We've had 70 days where the high was north of 110° this year. We had 113 days straight with temperatures over 100°. From May 27 to September 16, every single day was over 100°.

Phoenix only exists so people in hell can't have the small satisfaction of saying they're in the worst place in existence.
I always visit in December, and it’s lovely.

But Fletch confirmed the confirmation.
quem-eu.gif

Will not be part of the season ticket package

I would think the right thing to do would be to sell season tickets with a Georgia game option. Season ticket holders should get the choice of whether or not they want to include Georgia tickets or not.

I would think the right thing to do would be to sell season tickets with a Georgia game option. Season ticket holders should get the choice of whether or not they want to include Georgia tickets or not.
They do. If they want it, they buy the ticket for Georgia thru the GTAA. If they wait to long, they have to buy it from Ticketmonster

My understanding is that the price for 2025 season tickets will remain the same as 2024 and that the 2025 season ticket package includes 6 home games similar to 2024 which included the ND game at MBS. The UGA game (7th 2025 home game) is not included in the 2025 season ticket package, but season ticket holders will have priority to purchase seats presumably on AT ranking and the number of season tickets.

What I have been told is that we typically get ~$2 million when the GT - UGA game is at Bobby Dodd so the $10 million is an extra $8+ million for the game. Dubious about the math on these figures. $2 million / ~51K seats is only ~$39 per ticket which seems like an extremely low amount for a GT - UGA game.

Wondering if the above is misrepresented and the trade off was getting ~$10 million for UGA at MBS versus getting ~$2 million for say Clemson at MBS which we were already obligated to.

My understanding is that the price for 2025 season tickets will remain the same as 2024 and that the 2025 season ticket package includes 6 home games similar to 2024 which included the ND game at MBS. The UGA game (7th 2025 home game) is not included in the 2025 season ticket package, but season ticket holders will have priority to purchase seats presumably on AT ranking and the number of season tickets.

What I have been told is that we typically get ~$2 million when the GT - UGA game is at Bobby Dodd so the $10 million is an extra $8+ million for the game. Dubious about the math on these figures. $2 million / ~51K seats is only ~$39 per ticket which seems like an extremely low amount for a GT - UGA game.

Wondering if the above is misrepresented and the trade off was getting ~$10 million for UGA at MBS versus getting ~$2 million for say Clemson at MBS which we were already obligated to.
You are forgetting all the costs associated with hosting a game. Security, free food to vips, cleanup, emergency response presence, stc etc. You can't just divide the total revenue by the capacity, and then say $39 a ticket seems too low.

I sometimes wonder how many of you actually graduated from Georgia Tech.

Back