Football Tweets

Tennessee would currently make playoffs. I watched them yesterday and was not impressed.

Screenshot_20241015-080959~2.png

How can that be? Houston is the most miserably hot city in the country.

This is something that someone who has never been to the monument to man's arrogance that is Phoenix would say.

You get fat in these miserable, hell-adjacent cities because, for 6 months of the year, if you leave the house during the interminable daylight hours, your skin will cook off.

This is something that someone who has never been to the monument to man's arrogance that is Phoenix would say.

You get fat in these miserable, hell-adjacent cities because, for 6 months of the year, if you leave the house during the interminable daylight hours, your skin will cook off.
Houston is pit sweat that doesn't evaporate. New Orleans smells like pee.

Been to Houston and Phoenix a bunch. Houston is flat and boring. Phoenix has beautiful mountains within and all around it. The difference between the women is fat in Houston, versus wrinkled in Phoenix.

I have been to both. In the summer. Houston is way worse bc of the near 100% humidity. Ppl there literally go underground into air conditioned shelters. It's not close Houston is far more miserable. The reason the ppl are extra heavy is far more bc of their diet, not the weather imo

I lived in Phoenix for 10 years and Houston for 5 and these are bad takes on both.

I have been to both. In the summer. Houston is way worse bc of the near 100% humidity. Ppl there literally go underground into air conditioned shelters. It's not close Houston is far more miserable. The reason the ppl are extra heavy is far more bc of their diet, not the weather imo

I hear all the arguments about humidity from the weirdos who live hear all the time. I get it, and I lived in the SE enough to know how it feels to swim out your front door in it, but IMNSHO, Phoenix is way worse. The heat just never ends. We've had 70 days where the high was north of 110° this year. We had 113 days straight with temperatures over 100°. From May 27 to September 16, every single day was over 100°.

Phoenix only exists so people in hell can't have the small satisfaction of saying they're in the worst place in existence.

Been to Houston and Phoenix a bunch. Houston is flat and boring. Phoenix has beautiful mountains within and all around it. The difference between the women is fat in Houston, versus wrinkled in Phoenix.
Oh yeah. Me likey the wrinkle

Back