From 2010-Present...

So we should only use the UM game as a measurable?

We are not the only team with injuries, never have been & never will be.

It gets done or it does not.

Other teams have injuries but teams that get a few injuries to any unit that is suppose to be one of the better ones and help ease issues in related units is going to struggle. That is something not unique to us as well.

Also, similar to what quad said just cause it is experienced doesn't mean it is great (otherwise why would anyone ever say play Lee over Washington last year?).

I'm riding this year out with PJ. If we don't turn it around and show major improvement with promise going into next year, then I'm all for a change. Until then, I'll wear my "punch'em in the face" shirt proudly.

I mean öööö, we are playing a first year starting qb. That's not the only problem, but is major one. We'll get better. If not, see above statement.

I am about ready for George O. Leary and Ralph Freidgen to come back and coach GT. Johnson doesn't run the offense he ran at Hawaii or even
G Southern under Tracey Ham. I like the option offense, but He has become waaaay too predictable in his play calling and it hurts him in games where we cannot overpower our opponents.

I am about ready for George O. Leary and Ralph Freidgen to come back and coach GT. Johnson doesn't run the offense he ran at Hawaii or even
G Southern under Tracey Ham. I like the option offense, but He has become waaaay too predictable in his play calling and it hurts him in games where we cannot overpower our opponents.

I'd take GOL and Ralph in a heartbeat but I don't believe the school would allow GOL back. The popular rumor was he didn't exactly get along with the academic people.

I really don't see the purpose of taking a smaller sample size than the man's entire career at GT.

I think you do. And I agree...it's total BS.

It's like screaming..."Hey everyone, look how ööööty Tevin did!"

I'd take GOL and Ralph in a heartbeat but I don't believe the school would allow GOL back. The popular rumor was he didn't exactly get along with the academic people.

I loved GOL when he was here but wouldn't necessarily want him back. However, I would buy an extra season ticket per year if bringing him back pissed off more of the academic people at GT. :lol:

I loved GOL when he was here but wouldn't necessarily want him back. However, I would buy an extra season ticket per year if bringing him back pissed off more of the academic people at GT. :lol:

I'm not sure what the point of bringing GOL back would be. Roof has done a decent job on defense, and the defining characteristic for johnson's team is the offense. At that point I think you're left with just bringing back friedgen, or hoping that GOL will get someone better for o or that he has a major recruiting advantage over friedgen.

Back