FSU -11

We need the Walrus and Dede to blow up FSU with a scandal.

Betting lines usually remind me of my gold tinted license. Ever the optimist, I go into every season thinking we have a chance to be really good. Vegas usually tempers that optimism.

Betting lines usually remind me of my gold tinted license. Ever the optimist, I go into every season thinking we have a chance to be really good. Vegas usually tempers that optimism.
I have the forever spirit of having just watched Tech almost lose to Ga Southern in 2014. I was pissed the team almost lost but I’ll always believe they have it in them to go on a tear.

I have the forever spirit of having just watched Tech almost lose to Ga Southern in 2014. I was pissed the team almost lost but I’ll always believe they have it in them to go on a tear.
On this date in 2013, we beat Elon like a rented mule. Up 63-0 end of the third. #2 was playing QB that day. I will let y'all see if you remember who he is. It was hotter than the surface of the sun.
FB_IMG_1598961212136.jpg

On this date in 2013, we beat Elon like a rented mule. Up 63-0 end of the third. #2 was playing QB that day. I will let y'all see if you remember who he is. It was hotter than the surface of the sun.
FB_IMG_1598961212136.jpg
I know I was there.

I think we cover. Excited for this season, regardless of how short it may be, though hopefully we get all 10 games.

FB_IMG_1598961212136.jpg
Who?

Were you watching Tech football in 1990?

Back