FSU -11

After 1990, I go into every year thinking / realizing that they could all be wrong... this could be *the year.*
And you'd be right. It could be. All you have to do is score 1 more point than every team you play.

Although, I'd keel over from stress if we played all 1 point games.

CSB: my pulse watch had me at 150+ between plays when we beat Clemson in 2009. I told my daughter if I were to die at any moment to just report it after the game.
Hell yeah. You were willing to make the sacrifice for the good of the team.

Hell yeah. You were willing to make the sacrifice for the good of the team.
We get pretty excited about GT football. In 2014, my daughter got physically sick after the win over UGAg. She was nearly as bad in 2016

We get pretty excited about GT football. In 2014, my daughter got physically sick after the win over UGAg. She was nearly as bad in 2016
2014 just felt like whiplash. Going from elated that we recovered the onside kick to sick that uga scored with 18 seconds left to shocked butker made it to sunk again when they blocked the PAT to freaking the öööö out when DJ White intercepted Mason to ice the game.

What a damn game that was. Still the most emotional game I’ve ever seen.

2014 just felt like whiplash. Going from elated that we recovered the onside kick to sick that uga scored with 18 seconds left to shocked butker made it to sunk again when they blocked the PAT to freaking the öööö out when DJ White intercepted Mason to ice the game.

I literally had to talk my daughter down from it. She was like "I can't continue to do this."

Best game I ever attended at any level, not even close.

No, total points in this game.

1598975467036.jpeg

I know I was there.

Me too. I nearly fried in that sun in the North Stands. Got to see a blocked punt and an interception by a linebacker run back for a touchdown. Poor Elon never knew what hit them. You could practice all summer for the triple option but until you actually played against it a few series it was tough to handle. That said I can't remember who number 2 was. I don't think Tevin played after the first half.

Me too. I nearly fried in that sun in the North Stands. Got to see a blocked punt and an interception by a linebacker run back for a touchdown. Poor Elon never knew what hit them. You could practice all summer for the triple option but until you actually played against it a few series it was tough to handle. That said I can't remember who number 2 was. I don't think Tevin played after the first half.
Vad!

Back