FSU -11

I literally had to talk my daughter down from it. She was like "I can't continue to do this."
My daughter filmed me after we won in 2014 and leveraged the clip for substantial compensation that she later sold to one of those cash-now things. #stillpissed.

FB_IMG_1568683008391.jpg

Yep. It was him and he was impressive. Kind of hard not to be impressive in that game. In the first quarter an Aback, it may have been Orwin, scored on a simple rocket toss from about 30 yards out or so. No one touched him and he just very casually tossed the ball to the official.

Our offense was *awful* last year. I don't think we magically take a big enough leap in game 1 to score more than 30 on FSU. So our defense will have to shut them down if we are to have a chance.

Our offense was *awful* last year. I don't think we magically take a big enough leap in game 1 to score more than 30 on FSU. So our defense will have to shut them down if we are to have a chance.

We also had a QB that would throw to the post against a single high safety.

Shouldn't FSU have some similar "re-tooling the roster" issues as we did last year? New coaching staff, Taggart's recruits, new system, etc.? Maybe not to the extent that we did, but we are in Collins' second year and FSU is in Norvell's first year after a caretaker interim staff last year.

Shouldn't FSU have some similar "re-tooling the roster" issues as we did last year? New coaching staff, Taggart's recruits, new system, etc.? Maybe not to the extent that we did, but we are in Collins' second year and FSU is in Norvell's first year after a caretaker interim staff last year.
Some adjustment, but nothing close to what we are going through. The system they are going to doesn’t require new personnel/skills from what was already in place.

I actually think their personnel will translate well to Norvell's passing game. My bigger question is whether their players will buy in for a whole season. That roster is full of Donna's with very little prima if you catch my drift.

Back