Full Speed Ahead

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
There’s something brewing.

That logo replaces the GT at centerfield. Note what’s new in the renderings.

What logo replaces the GT? When? Am confused.

Looks like a plan for all-chairbacks? I guess I’m OK with it depending on how bad it displaces me from my current seats.

Also looks like more screen real estate atop Wardlaw? I don’t really have an issue with what we have, if we used it effectively, but I guess there’s always a “whose screen is bigger” arms race.

JRjr

What logo replaces the GT? When? Am confused.

Looks like a plan for all-chairbacks? I guess I’m OK with it depending on how bad it displaces me from my current seats.

Also looks like more screen real estate atop Wardlaw? I don’t really have an issue with what we have, if we used it effectively, but I guess there’s always a “whose screen is bigger” arms race.

JRjr
The whistle logo is already on the field.

I think it's a good idea, bc I paid $200 per seat plus season tix price for each seat that had at fund and you really didnt get any benefit. Debatable whether seats were better than some non-ATFund seats. Chair backs makes a difference

They should include a special entrance on each side of the stadium too and I think they would see a rise in ATFund ppl

Looks to be quite a bit more changes than just seats.

I would probably be displaced in the LW since my seats are in 111.

If they really make the lower east club seats black they’re gonna cook some people alive.

JRjr
IMG_5194.png

I just hate the idea of we can’t have a sellout over 50,000. That’s the size of Oregon's stadium.

$500M fundraising initiative.

"With nearly $300 million already raised towards its $500 million goal, Full Steam Ahead will enhance infrastructure across multiple athletics facilities, deliver a best-in-class gameday experience for Yellow Jackets fans and provide the resources needed to navigate the ever-changing landscape of top-level college sports."

60% there already. Whoa! J Batt, Dr Cabrera & Co. are doing an amazing job! Folks are absolutely buying in.

Back