Full Speed Ahead

Y’all are crazy with your pipe dreams of more comfortable seats. Every stadium setup I’ve been in for the past few decades is packed in way too tight. I’m 6 feet tall and my legs are jammed into the seat in front of me.

I like the bench seating because you can spread out when no one shows up, which is always going to be the case at GT. Attendance sucked at the Duke game because no one wanted to be at an 8 PM game.
No one wanted to be at a Duke game. It had nothing to do with 8pm.

Outside of the GA game upper north was more full than I've seen the past 3 years. Students filled the North and South EZ and many were in UN with parents for parents weekend. Upper East and West were light as usual.

Outside of the GA game upper north was more full than I've seen the past 3 years. Students filled the North and South EZ and many were in UN with parents for parents weekend. Upper East and West were light as usual.

They had a special event with the local cheerleading teams or something. That’s why UN was so full.

They had a special event with the local cheerleading teams or something. That’s why UN was so full.
That was part of it but most around me were students with parents.

We need more group sales. BSA, local schools, marching bands, cheerleader, etc. Not sure our front office operations are at the level they need to be to work such things.

Scouting report on UNC’s seats.

They’re the newer, thinner/flimsier kind, but they’re reasonably roomy and comfortable. Everybody gets two armrests. No cup holders, which is a minor negative.

The seats attach to a rail mounted on the vertical part of the concrete “steps” of the stadium, not on the horizontal part, so there’s reasonable room under the seats.

Space is a little tight (my knees were touching the seat in front of me), but better than their old “bleachers with backs” arrangement. Since the seats fold up, you can stand up to let people pass.

I wouldn’t mind it too much if that’s what we go with.

JRjr

Scouting report on UNC’s seats.

They’re the newer, thinner/flimsier kind, but they’re reasonably roomy and comfortable. Everybody gets two armrests. No cup holders, which is a minor negative.

The seats attach to a rail mounted on the vertical part of the concrete “steps” of the stadium, not on the horizontal part, so there’s reasonable room under the seats.

Space is a little tight (my knees were touching the seat in front of me), but better than their old “bleachers with backs” arrangement. Since the seats fold up, you can stand up to let people pass.

I wouldn’t mind it too much if that’s what we go with.

JRjr
No

Should we sue??

Screenshot_20241021-162424_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Back