gailey Gets a Free Pass If.....

**DONOTDELETE**

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
gailey gets a free pass on the academic problems we are experiencing if:

1. He was astute enough to query the holdover assistant coaches as to what they think the coaching staff needs to do in regard to academics... (What I've heard is that they told him & he knew. If anyone else heard differently I'd be interested to hear it)

2. After finding out from the assistant coaches that the changes that braine made regarding academics will be disastrous, he was on a crusade.... getting in braine's face on a regular basis, trying to make changes... I.E., fighting for the academic lives of his players...

3. After identifying the problem and battling braine... He was astute enough to find a "work around"... Doing everything he could to overcome the additional barrier placed in front of him..

If gailey did these things I will give him a free pass... If not, then a large portion of this academic mess lays at his feet.. The young men are his responsibility... Lets face it, good leaders identify problems & solve them before the fact.... not after..

I don't care if we lose 10 more my expectation will not fall below .500.

I disagree with the "free pass." I think MANY will be watching.

There are no free passes! I don't care if you have to play with 80 walk-ons, the head coach's job is to WIN!!!!!!!

Our coach has already told us his job is to win the ACC and beat UGA.
laugh.gif

BOO

Originally posted by bobby dodds ghost:
Our coach has already told us his job is to win the ACC and beat UGA.
laugh.gif

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Obviously, you don't want us to win the ACC or beat UGA. Whatta fan.

Originally posted by BeeBad:

If gailey did these things I will give him a free pass...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are an arrogant little pup. And I do mean pup.

As for BDG, he has already been designated a moron, but that is simply his way of getting attention.

If gailey did these things I will give him a free pass...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You are an arrogant little pup. And I do mean pup.

As for BDG, he has already been designated a moron, but that is simply his way of getting attention.

BeeBad, why don't you crawl back under the rock you came from. I am so disgusted with people like you that spend all your time trying to discredit our coach and create discord. When is the last time you ever were a positive influence for our team? Probably never!

1. He was astute enough to query the holdover assistant coaches as to what they think the coaching staff needs to do in regard to academics... (What I've heard is that they told him & he knew. If anyone else heard differently I'd be interested to hear it)

2. After finding out from the assistant coaches that the changes that braine made regarding academics will be disastrous, he was on a crusade.... getting in braine's face on a regular basis, trying to make changes... I.E., fighting for the academic lives of his players...

3. After identifying the problem and battling braine... He was astute enough to find a "work around"... Doing everything he could to overcome the additional barrier placed in front of him..

If gailey did these things I will give him a free pass... If not, then a large portion of this academic mess lays at his feet.. The young men are his responsibility... Lets face it, good leaders identify problems & solve them before the fact.... not after..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">In the great words of Shakespeare... Thou hath NOT the sack!

On another note. Why in the hell are you just now offering Beebad's "Free pass" on a past event? You just like to dig up old crap. You are a mutt, plain and simple.

BeeBad, first of all no one care about your "free pass". Second there is no such thing. Gailey is expected to make our team as good as it can be. If he's short handed he's supposed to figure out how to compensate. BTW, I don't believe you have any inside information so I'm assuming you "heard" things from BDG or some other suspect source anyway.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">In the great words of Shakespeare... Thou hath NOT the sack!

On another note. Why in the hell are you just now offering Beebad's "Free pass" on a past event? You just like to dig up old crap. You are a mutt, plain and simple.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Was a past event until the news on the next round of players that may be ineligible has been made available... Old news is now new news...

Kinda funny, lawbee & Patriot sound pissed 'cause of the free pass inference.. kennesaw & bellydancer have apparently got their little noses out of joint for the direct opposite reason.. Everyone sees what they want to see...

NC.. you assume incorrectly..

Originally posted by ncjacket:
So if you know something spill it.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Heard gailey was told by incumbent assistants & ex-players shortly after he arrived that the new academic procedures would cause problems... His response was...
headinsand.jpg

You're the new champ, peepad. You get the TopDawg Award for most offensive post by a "fan" of a college football team.

BeeBad runs onto the stage and takes the award:

"Oh thank you, so much! And to think, all this time I was just aiming for ignorant and annoying!

..Can I sell this on eBay?"

Originally posted by bellyseries:
You're the new champ, peepad. You get the TopDawg Award for most offensive post by a "fan" of a college football team.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Just call 'em like I see 'em, beerbelly.. gailey is doing well on recruiting so far this year.. kudos there...

ahso.. Thought an analytical thinker like you wouldn't be so easily amused..

Beebad... question for you... how old are you?

I get the feeling that you are either really immature, or that maybe you fell off of that watermelon truck that gave you a ride.

fellows fellows .. easy parcheesi.

don't you see what beebad is doing here? he's being negative to motivate the team. the more negative he is .. the more the team gets motivated.

also, don't call him names please .. cause y'all are ambassadors of the school and if you resort to sophomoric behaviour .. it hurts recruiting.

LOL

Back