gailey Gets a Free Pass If.....

laugh.gif

crackerjacket .. i resemble that remark!

LOL

guess what fellas, gailey hasn't asked for a free pass. he doesn't want a free pass.

posted by beebad
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by bellyseries:

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:

And by the way, 'no free passes'!

MsTech, the problem-in fact, the absurdity-of people on this board saying stuff like "No free passes!," unless you happen to be Dr. Clough himself, is that you just sound like a blowhard.

What are you going to do to enforce "no free passes"? What does it even mean? It just sounds negative and hollow.

beerbelly-this is without a doubt the most simple-minded post seen on stingtalk in a long time... i.e., if you aren't Clough you can't comment on something that he has responsibility for... If you aren't the referee in a game can you not question his call?..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">beebad,
belly said nothing about people making comments. What he pointed out is that it is totally useless to make generic simple-minded posts such as "NO FREE PASSES."

Gailey will get as many passes--like it or not, free or not--as Braine and Clough ultimately decide. Certainly the "BIG money supporters" have the ear of those two, but I certainly don't. Therefore, it is ludicrous to say such.

If the originator of the "no free pass" post really has that kind of clout, she is barking up the wrong tree here. As far as I know, the hirers and firers don't regularly post here.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
You forget something, chuckles... I sat in that chatroom with you for the 2nd half of the Fresno game... Your opinion of gailey is the same as mine... Only difference is you are playing to your homies rather than saying what you think... You and I both know different, now don't we?... Keep fooling yourself...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You really have no clue sometimes man. I was mad like everyone else about that game and I made it known. What I DON'T do take stabs any chance I get at the program and the coach.
That's the difference between me and you.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
You forget something, chuckles... I sat in that chatroom with you for the 2nd half of the Fresno game... Your opinion of gailey is the same as mine... Only difference is you are playing to your homies rather than saying what you think... You and I both know different, now don't we?... Keep fooling yourself...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You really have no clue sometimes man. I was mad like everyone else about that game and I made it known. What I DON'T do take stabs any chance I get at the program and the coach.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There is a difference between me and you.. Even tho I disagree with you I don't follow you around and call you a moron and an idiot when you post something regarding the program & coach I don't agree with...

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There is a difference between me and you.. Even tho I disagree with you I don't follow you around and call you a moron and an idiot when you post something regarding the program & coach I don't agree with...
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">No, because the fact that you are posting at all is annoying and insulting enough.

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well that's true too. But if you made a decent case and argued you point by showing facts and evidence, then I probably wouldn't call you names. But often times, you just take pot shots and make posts to get a rise out of the fans... then you are being an idiot. There are times I actually think you say some decent well thought out stuff, but it sucks that we all wade through all the BS you dish out regularly before we are able to see something decent. It's why many people here believe you are actually a dawg. If you stopped taking the pot shots at the program, you might actually get some credibility from some people.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well that's true too. But if you made a decent case and argued you point by showing facts and evidence, then I probably wouldn't call you names. But often times, you just take pot shots and make posts to get a rise out of the fans... then you are being an idiot. There are times I actually think you say some decent well thought out stuff, but it sucks that we all wade through all the BS you dish out regularly before we are able to see something decent. It's why many people here believe you are actually a dawg. If you stopped taking the pot shots at the program, you might actually get some credibility from some people.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I critique braine with the same verve as gailey.. But you and I agree on braine so everything is cool... Matter of fact, noone has ever called me to task for any of my posts regarding braine, 'cause most agree... I don't take pot shots at "the program" or the players or GT as an Institute, you are trying to broaden my brush to justify your stance... I just critique braine & gailey...

Back