Game Attendance

coit

Persecuted for his beliefs
Pathetic.

Post your excuses for not attending today's game here.

I wish I could've been at the game. The TV coverage was annoying, they'd cut away to zoom in on the sidelines or to wait on DJ Shockley to construct a sentence and miss everything presnap

There were more people at the JSU game. It seemed like folks were late arriving, but it turns out they just never showed up at all.

Looked like a Duke home game.

Upper North was awful. Upper East was terrible. Club was pathetic as usual. Not sure how the West side looked.

Upper North was awful. Upper East was terrible. Club was pathetic as usual. Not sure how the West side looked.
I was in the upper north. I dropped down, did 10 quick pushups, and told everyone to GTFO.

West filled in decently, but I don't really think too many other places did. 5 minutes before kickoff, it looked like 25K, maybe 30K.

Guy in my section, known him for 10 years, shows up late in the third with his son, drunk, sunburned, "We've been in the parking lot" -sticks a high five up and I simply said, "Charles, it's almost the 4th quarter, wth?"

I had vertigo yesterday -was at about 75% but was there -sat out the Budweiser song for obvious reasons.

Back