Game Chat?

laying on the ground looking at the sky and the runner jumps over you and you don't even try to grab a leg! WTF!

I hope the cfn writers reply to the ZOMG HOWD U RANK US 40TH emails tonight

I hate to say it but Nesbitt is the problem on offense. He has NO passing skills period. If we had a QB that was a threat to pass at all, our offense would be unstoppable.

The hungrier team is winning.

We have 15 minutes to correct this or we'll have a Chan-esque black eye on the 2010 season.

I hate to say it but Nesbitt is the problem on offense. He has NO passing skills period. If we had a QB that was a threat to pass at all, our offense would be unstoppable.

He's hitting the right spots, for the most part. But he can't make a WR catch the ball.

You need receivers to actually catch the balls that are thrown accurately. We don't currently have any of those.

Am I the only who realizes that there are no holding penalties being called on KU?

Are you watching the game?

His passing skill allows him to hit our receivers in a bad place for them, in the hands.

Back