Game Chat?

of all hill's bonehead plays today the one that pi$ses me off most is the 20-yard run on the pitch to peeples (where he fumbled out of bounds). did anyone notice hill just standing pinching one off whilst not even trying to block? he's in his own GD world today.

Now Bedford is hurt. Our season is going down the drain. Of course, we do play in the ACC so I guess we still have a chance at winning that.

Groh is not the problem. We do not have the talent. 2 DC's same results should tell you that

Throwing groh to the curb after 2 games is stupid. That said, we could not be playing worse. Steven Hill just ran a merry-go-round route.

It just seems like Kansas is doing the same thing over and over and we keep getting fooled. He's not making changes

I'm as pissed off as anyone is about us not even thinking about showing up today, but jeeezus some of you make hillbilly techsideline look like a nobel prize gala.

There's a difference between being a fair weather fan and realizing when your team is playing poorly.

If you don't think we're playing poorly you need to take off those white and gold shades.

I didn't say we are not playing poorly. I was reacting to the CPJ and Nesbit, etc., suck comments. We suck today.

what are we doing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????

Screw the option! where's the shotgun **** we've been hearing about?

We are so retarded gimmicky bull**** a ****ing circus sideshow for cfb

Back