Game Chat?

Our defense is NO better this year. We will lose this game. KU came to play and we didn't

I'm gonna be sick. This is the team North Dakota State held to a FG last week, and they're about to score for the second time in the first 16 minutes.

Our defense is NO better this year. We will lose this game. KU came to play and we didn't
Our defense didn't come to play. Our offense did. CPJ just need to get his head out of his ass and the players need to execute.

Our D is really terrible. Not sure which is worse our run D or pass D.

I'm gonna be sick. This is the team North Dakota State held to a FG last week, and they're about to score for the second time in the first 16 minutes.

This. Our D needs to get its act together by the time our schedule gets tough.

Haha, I'm now fully remembering why I never get on here during games. You all are a bunch of self loathing drama queens. You guys have fun crying.

keep in mind KU dropped a first down pass on their first possession. just like last year - opponents' penalties and mistakes are truly our best (and only) D.

i'm not going to go into panic mode based on one horrid quarter of FB... but the warning signs are clearly there.

Back