game thread

Chill folks. Jesus, every time we start out slow people are manning the lifeboats. It's not a good start, but we went down early against Florida State, too. We'll be fine.

The worst thing so far is that Raycom still believes the only necessary in-game shot is a close-up of the running back's face.

Y'all need to calm down and take a breath. We started this same way against F$U and look how it turned out. It's only a 7-point game right now.

Chill folks. Jesus, every time we start out slow people are manning the lifeboats. It's not a good start, but we went down early against Florida State, too. We'll be fine.

The worst thing so far is that Raycom still believes the only necessary in-game shot is a close-up of the running back's face.

Ok, you beat me to it.

They're doing everything they can to sabotage themselves on offense - we need to start taking advantage.

I think we will get things going....we need to throw a screen or two...and establish some MO

Did Nesbitt look a little hesistant on the first drive? Or was it just me.

They're doing everything they can to sabotage themselves on offense - we need to start taking advantage.

Here, here. If we can start clicking to stop the run, we'll have a chance to blow the game open. I get the feeling that if they have to start passing we'll have two or three picks against this guy. He's making some bad decisions and we need to put some hits on him before he gains any composure.

Back