game thread

This must be a frustrating coach for the coaches. We have 280+ yards and counting of rushing offense and only 7 points. That's not easy to do. If you had told me before the game we would have ~300 yards rushing offense, I would have guessed we won by a landslide.

Honestly, I did not expect a win at UNC this week.

I hope PJ remembers Butch throwing at the end of the game. On 4th down and 10 up 21 and with a minute left. Thats ****ed up.

you quoted me first

Tell me which remark it was and I'll let you know why. I wouldn't have quoted you unless you were saying something like what Guapo and gteric are doing.

This throwing for the endzone on 4th down is bull****. I hope this douche bag sticks around long enough for PJ to pay him back.

Ooohh, what if he does? Then maybe will only lose by two TD's next time we play.

Shouldn't you be changing your tampon at this point?

I can't imagine how you must react if say the grocery store is out of milk or they forget your fries. The passive aggressiveness must be legendary.

The classless way UNC is finishing this game is enough to make me root for VT to win out so UNC doesn't go to the ACCG. hard to believe I'd ever root for that a-hole Beamer....

Well that was $hitty.

Anyone have anything else of substance to describe this game?

I will call it now UM beats UNc next week and we beat Miami, Uva beats VT- whenever they play

Randy Shannon didn't think so (see UM vs Florida earlier this year)

I mean, that's him. You kick a field goal because you're not a douche bag but you're also out there to play football. Throwing to the end zone in that position was just classless.

It doesn't override that they beat us soundly today, but there was no need for that.

Re: Well that was $hitty.

Anyone have anything else of substance to describe this game?

An uninspired showing, riddled with penalties, of a highly young, highly banged up, extremely thin most everywhere, not in the top echelon of the conference, Georgia Tech team ....

Against a fresh, well rested, well coached, North Carolina team that is in the top echelon of the conference.

Paul Johnson has improved things alot in one year. But you're kidding yourself if you think GT is one of the top teams in the ACC. Tech is young and/or thin everywhere except the defensive line.

You can't undo 6 years of Chan-ing it up in one season. Especially when you're lacking scholarship players from probation, and the overwhelming majority of your team is Fr and So, and you have key injuries and banged up players up and down the board.

Tech will likely play in the Music City or Champs Sports. They should throttle their opponent in that game given the time to heal up. GT is another two seasons from being a legit threat to win the ACC and be a team worthy of a high ranking.

I have no idea when GT will beat UGAg, but I hope it's this season. I'm sick and fscking tired of losing to UGAg. As mentioned, GT has never lost 8 straight to the inbreeds. If GT can't take the pups this year when they're thin in the trenches, or next year when they're thin at the talent positions .... Tech may want to give up on the rivalry.

Let me know if I missed something.

I hope we don't play Josh for anything more then a few snaps against Miami, so he can be fresh for UGA.

I am assuming this is in the context of an injured Nesbitt. Otherwise, this is the stupidest thing i have heard in quite a while.

Back