game thread

Boston

Varsity Lurker
as awful as we've played, we should be winning. it just feels like the same crap every year.

signalmtnjacket

Varsity Lurker
well, you take out your MJ quote on your sig.

if we didn't bitch, there'd be nothing to say on these damn boards to begin with.
You made my point. This team is never going to give up. This coach is never going to give up. I don't plan to ever give up on this team.

theShaft

Varsity Lurker
You're absolutely right. Both of you. I'm a much better person in all facets of life than both of you, and you're both absolutely free to be complete little girls about losing a football game. Bitch away. But I'll still be here to let you know that what you're screaming is pathetic and childish.
Hey a$$ hole, I haven't screamed yet. Everything I've said is valid, and I have said I know these kids are playing hard.

You're just an a$$ hole about anyone saying anything against the team.

DeRRtyTree

Dodd-Like
your an idiot if you think we beat georgia what are you smoking

TD HEELS!
28-7 LETS SUCK MORE YESSSS

gt23eric

Dodd-Like
Ive said the whole year were going to lost at UGA. We just havent got the right guys yet. Nice class UNC.

aeromech

Dodd-Like
Your a moron if you think we beat UGA.
I'm having to watch UGA because GT isn't on in this area. Have you watched UGA this year? I have no idea where UGA's preseason #1 ranking came from. They do not look any better than us right now playing UK. I'm not saying we are going to beat UGA in Athens; but it is absolutely believable that we can, nothing moronic about it.

The Jacket

The Coat
Hey a$$ hole, I haven't screamed yet. Everything I've said is valid, and I have said I know these kids are playing hard.

You're just an a$$ hole about anyone saying anything against the team.
I've bitched and moaned about all of the right things. We're not executing. We're careless with the ball. We're making dumb mistakes.

But I'm not saying the team gave up and I'm not speculating on whether we're actually going to a bowl now and I'm not declaring that we've got no shot in our last two games.