game thread

Congrats to UNC. They outcoached us, outphysicaled us, and outsmarted us.

Today's loss had little to do with us beating ourselves, nothing to do with the officials. We got beat by a better team.

But I'm not saying the team gave up and I'm not speculating on whether we're actually going to a bowl now and I'm not declaring that we've got no shot in our last two games.

...and neither did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can he get away with saying that the Baby Canes are on the brown bottle? Holy ****.

Today's loss had little to do with us beating ourselves, nothing to do with the officials. We got beat by a better team.

As usual after a big win we come out and look lost.

...and neither did I!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then what the hell are you bitching to me for? The only things I've commented on are the people bitching about nonsense and claiming the team has given up and that our possibilities for the rest of the season are done.

Unc is just a little farther ahead of us right now...no excuses we just got out played today, as a team

Bye week + turnovers + nicked up Nesbitt = Loss

Your a moron if you think we beat UGA.
You're a moron if you don't think we show up to that game and come out flat like today. I hope we don't play Josh for anything more then a few snaps against Miami, so he can be fresh for UGA.

Then what the hell are you bitching to me for? The only things I've commented on are the people bitching about nonsense and claiming the team has given up and that our possibilities for the rest of the season are done.

you quoted me first

I don't mind getting beaten by a better team, but this is f'ing ridiculous. No way is UNC a better team. We just look like we've never played this game before.

Back