game thread

I'd say we're playing like $hit, but ever since seeing 2 Girls 1 Cup, $hit is more capable than us.

I guess we shouldn't be too upset...hell most of us expected a 4 win season...the uva loss still burns me up though

Can't say I expected us to win this one, but I figured we'd score some points.

I think we should just snap the ball and try and run some clock out. Oh wait we might fumble of that play too.

This is why tech fans are ridiculous not because they get down or whatever but because when we do exceed expectations we use it as an excuse for losing...I got news for you thats not how it works. You either succeed or fail and can't temper your results by expectations.

I guess we shouldn't be too upset...hell most of us expected a 4 win season...the uva loss still burns me up though

Forget that. We have 7 wins, let's all bitch like we're squandering a championship season and taking a nap on the field. Let's insult our players and claim to be ashamed of our team. Let's give up on the next two games because what the hell do the other 7 games we've played in matter? We're losing to a higher ranked team right now. We're a disgrace and the worst team in the world, you know?

I really don't want to go to Boise again this year. I almost froze to death last time and the blue grass almost gave me a seizure.

Back