Gameday Thread - 2023 Season Opener: Louisville @ GT

Status
Not open for further replies.

This was the moment when we began to block for the backs, and blitz the other backs.
This was the moment when the stench of Collins began to fade, and our FB program began to heal.
This was the moment when we ended the chronic mismanagement and restored our image as a storied football program.
This was the moment.

The commentators on ESPN halftime said that Louisville came out and tried to punch us in the mouth in the 1Q but we weren't having it and responded. This is the Brent Key effect. No matter what happens in the second half, at least I'm happy now.

Did you hear the commentators refer to us as the "Cyclones" in the first quarter?

Still a 2 TD game. I think they maybe should’ve gone for it. Great D at the end.

That errant throw by Plummer to the standing WR in the end zone was terrible. I honestly couldn't believe he missed something that simple.

That errant throw by Plummer to the standing WR in the end zone was terrible. I honestly couldn't believe he missed something that simple.
QB looks shell-shocked when they zoom in. Has since the middle of the 2nd quarter when the tide had clearly turned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back