Gameday Thread - 2023 Season Opener: Louisville @ GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My criticism is that I love the mustard gold tops but needs to pair with a white hat. Different gold helmet, jersey, and pant pipe looks very georgia tech.

That's it.

I did enjoy reading folks here overreacting about an hour and a half ago . . . .followed by folks here overreacting now.

An awful loss. We play seven more teams better than Louisville. We can’t beat them with a 15 point lead and a half to play. Pitiful.

This will continue to be the norm for GT football play until they can get competent O&D line play

That's it.

I did enjoy reading folks here overreacting about an hour and a half ago . . . .followed by folks here overreacting now.
Eh we were 7.5 point underdogs and were playing very well heading into halftime. I’m not sure what happened but we were also really close to driving to win and had a fumble in the RZ.

That's it.

I'm just sorry I missed the first half, because what I witnessed in the 2nd was not pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back