Geoff Collins is a ööööin loser clown piece of öööö

PJ would absolutely have us playing better... but the thing is, so would the vast majority of division 1 coaches. I don't think it can be overstated how poorly Collins is doing at the actual coaching part of his job.
He should absolutely be on the top 10 coaches hot seat. GT should also be in the ESPN bottom 10.

1. Collins is a recruiter and PR guy, not a head coach.
2. Our place kicking still sucks!
3. We have a good qb named Yates but Collins didn't figure that out all of last year, all spring/summer and the first 20+ minutes of tonight's game.

Yates and our running game may do some good things this season still if Collins gets out of the way.

She loved the tailgate. We threw a bomb ass tailgate today. She liked stingtalkers. That part was a 10/10. Game not so much. She said the play calling was atrocious.
A few plays early it would have helped if our QB could hit an open WR

1. Collins is a recruiter and PR guy, not a head coach.
2. Our place kicking still sucks!
3. We have a good qb named Yates but Collins didn't figure that out all of last year, all spring/summer and the first 20+ minutes of tonight's game.

Yates and our running game may do some good things this season still if Collins gets out of the way.
Yates is OK. He is not a next level QB. Sad that he looks like our best shot.

Yates is OK. He is not a next level QB. Sad that he looks like our best shot.
Haven’t seen Beatty or Peery play in college. From what I’ve seen, I like Peery a ton just watching his high school tape. He is extremely comfortable in the pocket, which could be a bad thing with our line. However, the dude can sling and actually reads a defense instead of just throwing it.

Back