Geoff Collins is a ööööin loser clown piece of öööö

Just pretend it’s basketball

he gets to suck for 2.7 more years before you can bitch about anything
It did remind me of Hewitt coaching and his incessant need to substitute at every opportunity because that is what coaches do. We struggled all night getting defenders on and off the field, just like last year, and the year before

He spent his entire first year ööööting on CPJ. I didn’t think it could happen but I’m fairly certain he’s losing to Bohannon next week.
If this öööö happens, I'll hang up my hopeful shoes and be on the Fire Geoff Shinkansen, you can bet your sweet ass.

Haven’t seen Beatty or Peery play in college. From what I’ve seen, I like Peery a ton just watching his high school tape. He is extremely comfortable in the pocket, which could be a bad thing with our line. However, the dude can sling and actually reads a defense instead of just throwing it.
I just don't get how Sims can supposedly be at a high level, working hard, practicing hard, studying film, and come out and look like a QB who hasn't played a down of football at the position. Trying to aim passes and guide them in. Underthrowing badly.

We also do not appear to have a go to WR

With Alabama’s personnel and schedule Collins would go 7-5 or 8-4. With our personnel and schedule Saban would go 8-4 or 9-3. Collins is not getting elite level talent. And he is not coaching up what he has. I thought the guys who showed the most heart tonight were CPJ players.

I just don't get how Sims can supposedly be at a high level, working hard, practicing hard, studying film, and come out and look like a QB who hasn't played a down of football at the position. Trying to aim passes and guide them in. Underthrowing badly.

Maybe it’s something they just talked Sims doing. Sims didn’t look improved at all. We know Collins talks a big game but has nothing to back it up yet and likely never will.

Lol. I’m trying to figure out if travel insurance covers “my team sucks and I don’t want to go anymore” for the 3 seats I bought on the ND charter train (which will probably become a bus due to lack of interest).
Just tell em you’d rather catch a new variant of covid than watch that clown field a team against ND.

Maybe it’s something they just talked Sims doing. Sims didn’t look improved at all. We know Collins talks a big game but has nothing to back it up yet and likely never will.
I was really expecting, and I should know better being a life long Tech fan, that Sims would step up and be a field general. I expected the OL to hold blocks. I expected to see progressions. I expected to see short throws to the TE's. I expected the ball to move around to various WR's. I expected the pass and run game to open up because of the dual threat Sims would pose.

As it looked, we had no continuity. Play calls were erratic. The TE's were MIA by gameplan. We have no go-to WR. Not sure if Gibbs still has his same quickness carrying the extra 10 pounds. Just a terrible game plan.

I was really expecting, and I should know better being a life long Tech fan, that Sims would step up and be a field general. I expected the OL to hold blocks. I expected to see progressions. I expected to see short throws to the TE's. I expected the ball to move around to various WR's. I expected the pass and run game to open up because of the dual threat Sims would pose.

As it looked, we had no continuity. Play calls were erratic. The TE's were MIA by gameplan. We have no go-to WR. Not sure if Gibbs still has his same quickness carrying the extra 10 pounds. Just a terrible game plan.

I watched the game with a buddy last night and we agreed it looked as though the team didn’t practice at all during the off-season. Just a bunch of hodge podge plays thrown together and hoping for the best.

I watched the game with a buddy last night and we agreed it looked as though the team didn’t practice at all during the off-season. Just a bunch of hodge podge plays thrown together and hoping for the best.
Makes me pissed to see Patenaude with that öööö eating grin last week pretty much overconfident and hinting that we were really going to see a dynamic, precision offense unveiled that would take command of the game. Just get over yourself already, Patenaude, you need to become self aware and realize you are a piss poor OC

Collins is looking like Butch Jones lite
I was just thinking Tech is starting to look like Tennessee lite. UT ran off a long tenured coach that had some great seasons and some mediocre ones.Now they have been dog öööö going on what, 10 years?

He’s one of those honorary 4 stars, all because FSU wanted him. Watching his film in high school, he didn’t look too much better than my high school QB, who had 0 stars. That’s why I don’t really buy into the crap of stars and recruiting classes. So many just turn into busts

Our coaches are amateurs and not very smart

Our only hope is they recruit us to success with their BS but so far it isn't happening

Back