Geoff Collins is a ööööin loser clown piece of öööö

As it looked, we had no continuity. Play calls were erratic. Just a terrible game plan.

When it was obvious early that GT could run on them, I was hoping to see more of that to at least get a lead—especially when Sims was not playing well.

As a group, the WRs look pretty pedestrian.

The 404 Culture öööö is embarrassing at this point.

The 404 Culture öööö is embarrassing at this point.
9523FEF8-3AFA-408A-83CE-112D025CFAF1.jpeg

I think Paterdude called a good enough game. We moved the ball well with Yates. But Sims' lack of development was very concerning.

Boneheaded timeout management and decisions at critical junctures are killing us. Much has been said of players eliminating mistakes and watching a ton of film, but I wonder whether CGC has put in much time eliminating his own mistakes and watching film of how to manage a game?

That said, I lay most of the loss on DL play, never setting the edge or getting pressure, and on Thacker in general for giving up an 8-pt drive to lose the game. The offense is improving, but the defense is not.

You're right. There is no hope

I didn’t mean no hope. Just not sure there is much with the current staff—given that they haven’t shown the ability to “out coach” another staff, much less not have poor in game clock management or situational awareness.

Where it's at.

I've got two lousy coordinators and a used car salesman!

I found a picture of Collins and his boys recrootin'.

1630850175365.png

Last edited:
He’s one of those honorary 4 stars, all because FSU wanted him. Watching his film in high school, he didn’t look too much better than my high school QB, who had 0 stars. That’s why I don’t really buy into the crap of stars and recruiting classes. So many just turn into busts
Eh let's not öööö on the players. This seems a bit much

but I wonder whether CGC has put in much time eliminating his own mistakes and watching film of how to manage a game?

Thus far, he hasn’t. In the citadel loss, a big part of the blame was his poor clock management late.

I think if Collins is going to succeed at GT, he is going to need strong assistants (that handle 80%+ or more of the actual coaching). Neither coordinator seems to be very good at their job.

Celebration Cams on CGC’s sideline during practices is the stupidest thing I’ve ever seen. How in the hell are we supposed to celebrate a 3-7 football team?

I think Paterdude called a good enough game. We moved the ball well with Yates. But Sims' lack of development was very concerning.

Boneheaded timeout management and decisions at critical junctures are killing us. Much has been said of players eliminating mistakes and watching a ton of film, but I wonder whether CGC has put in much time eliminating his own mistakes and watching film of how to manage a game?

That said, I lay most of the loss on DL play, never setting the edge or getting pressure, and on Thacker in general for giving up an 8-pt drive to lose the game. The offense is improving, but the defense is not.
I disagree about blaming the defense. The 8 pt drive sure, but the offense isn't improving. 21 ööööing points. Sims isn't improved (I got big crys for some of my skepticism of Pnode QB development, btw). The WRs are worse without Camp and anyone who watched the UNC game knows how that makes the QB look. We don't have TEs, like wtf is the point at this stage. Our OL let free runners through constantly in pass pro and couldn't open up consistent running lanes to keep drives moving. Yates doesn't have the arm strength or mechanics to execute down field passes. He's at least accurate on the underneath stuff unlike Sims yesterday.

I disagree about blaming the defense. The 8 pt drive sure, but the offense isn't improving. 21 ööööing points. Sims isn't improved (I got big crys for some of my skepticism of Pnode QB development, btw). The WRs are worse without Camp and anyone who watched the UNC game knows how that makes the QB look. We don't have TEs, like wtf is the point at this stage. Our OL let free runners through constantly in pass pro and couldn't open up consistent running lanes to keep drives moving. Yates doesn't have the arm strength or mechanics to execute down field passes. He's at least accurate on the underneath stuff unlike Sims yesterday.
NIUs qb looked much better than ours.

Last edited:

21 points with Yates in under 3 quarters. I'm not counting Sims, who missed wide open men on good play calls over and over. He's got what Simone Biles called the "twisties" and the only thing we can do for that is bench him until he proves otherwise. With Yates in, we got moving and I hope he starts next week.

21 points with Yates in under 3 quarters. I'm not counting Sims, who missed wide open men on good play calls over and over. He's got what Simone Biles called the "twisties" and the only thing we can do for that is bench him until he proves otherwise. With Yates in, we got moving and I hope he starts next week.
Well seeing as Sims was in a sling, you'll get your wish. Yates is a gamer with a limited arm. We'll see

Last edited:
Back