Geoff Collins to Auburn...rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have posed this hypothetical without a fake rumor.

I like Gus, but no. I wanna see what Collins can do with these recruits rather than go back to the savant with the funky offense.

Collins better make sure that contract with Auburn guarantees a lot of money up front.

Rambkinwreck89 to the Hive, no return poster to ST.

Would you take this trade?
I honestly don't think he meant it the way we are taking it. Unless he's waffled in the last year, he seems to be one of the people who understands the process we've undertaken. No idea where he could have gotten the Collins-to-Auburn idea, but I really don't think he was trying to be a jerk. But nobody could be blamed for thinking so, considering the number of mongs we've got running around at the moment.

I honestly don't think he meant it the way we are taking it. Unless he's waffled in the last year, he seems to be one of the people who understands the process we've undertaken. No idea where he could have gotten the Collins-to-Auburn idea, but I really don't think he was trying to be a jerk. But nobody could be blamed for thinking so, considering the number of mongs we've got running around at the moment.
Tech fans rarely try to be Jerks, but many effortlessly achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back