Geoff Collins to Auburn...rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
funky offense?
auburn.0.gif

I honestly can't figure out if you've started hating Collins now and you're trying to troll, or if you're being sincere and the tone of this thread and your posts is just all over the place.
I’m not trolling. I am being sincere. How is coastal carolina undefeated and tech is sucking on the life support tits of the Acc. Ridiculous. We are the next wake forest/duke of the acc. Accept it and eat it

I’m not trolling. I am being sincere. How is coastal carolina undefeated and tech is sucking on the life support tits of the Acc. Ridiculous. We are the next wake forest/duke of the acc. Accept it and eat it
Thanks for clarifying. Now, this is very important: whatever you do, and no matter what anyone says, do not take a swan dive off the nearest interstate bridge. Look up where one is, right now, find the fastest available route, and then absolutely do not go there and hurl yourself through the air and onto unforgiving pavement, into the endless hell you deserve when you die. Please.

Thanks for clarifying. Now, this is very important: whatever you do, and no matter what anyone says, do not take a swan dive off the nearest interstate bridge. Look up where one is, right now, find the fastest available route, and then absolutely do not go there and hurl yourself through the air and onto unforgiving pavement, into the endless hell you deserve when you die. Please.

Thanks for clarifying. Now this is very important: whatever you do, and no matter what anyone says, do not lose your common sense football knowledge and live in a dream world. Tech football is suffering and. Your living in a dream if you don’t think that and suicide isn’t a good analogy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back