Geoff Collins to Auburn...rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.
@1982Jacket gets banned and this guy starts trolling. Coincidence? I think not. The number of troll posters on this board continues to rise.

I’m not trolling. I am being sincere. How is coastal carolina undefeated and tech is sucking on the life support tits of the Acc. Ridiculous. We are the next wake forest/duke of the acc. Accept it and eat it
I have a great idea. Instead being in the weak ACC, lets leave the ACC and become and independent where we wont have to share bowl money anymore. WE COULD BE THE NOTRE DAME OF THE SOUTH!

LET ME SEE YOUR WAR FACE
i3r4No6PVbyKR0vIC6yYZtr26fbwkmtJO4hmWMjYgHM1rx77A6E3iw-pQstKA1D9PNJ4dHYkmQmoE032i3w-oSfJn2iDKLtRXRYTcWadprMQQGif43g1e0SRGpt-cvxqNVjAkHPYAzRgENBIMEjUxfnf6B1uX-Q
That looks like someone photoshopped Adam Sandler's Waterboro face into Murray's helmet.

And Gus Malzahn to Ga Tech

would you take this trade?
No. Why swap a coach on the way up, supposedly, for one who has tasted the top and is on the way down? The Gus Bus is missing a few gears and he has refused to change with the times. The hurry up is not enough anymore. Defenses have adjusted. That said, he is a good coach and Auburn appears to have more money than they have sense. A rich man's solution to a problem...throw money at it.

Folks Against Geoff can't help themselves from blowing diarrhea everywhere. This thread has been assimilated just like the rest.
I wasn’t against him but now I am. It was a bad hire. He’s a used car salesman and we all were tricked. He hasn’t improved and won’t and it has nothing to do with talent or on field play.....the guy can’t coach!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back