George Pickens

Even if he can't play he's still got a world-class education and will do fine.

giphy.gif

What makes this kid a POS? Please know that I'm assuming he is anyway, but all the same, I don't know the details that makes him one. Please elaborate...

I hope he recovers well, and that in the future he can play again without any setback from this injury.
He's a college kid, even if he plays for the Dwags, injuries are never a good thing.

I hope he recovers well, and that in the future he can play again without any setback from this injury.
He's a college kid, even if he plays for the Dwags, injuries are never a good thing.
Remember when he grabbed a Tech player by the mask and threw him headfirst into a brick wall?

He’s a dwag. In fact, he’s the model dwag: a prima donna who does not care to improve himself or his craft and who is a cancer in the locker room, or any room he visits.

He can recover from an ACL and get drafted
But the question is .., will he be Nick Chubb?
Or Isaiah Wilson?
Gentlemen, place your bets.

I revel in that Georgia’s best player on offense won’t be available to them for the majority if not the entirety of the season

Remember, he was suspended for the first half of COFH 2019, played less than a quarter, and got ejected
Yep. He’s a dwag all right

I don't give a single öööö if he sees the field again. He can get a ööööing job like anyone else

Good news:

McDonald's Corporation and McDonald’s USA, LLC (“McDonald’s”) are committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.

Back