George Pickens

Eh, I hope it does.

JRjr
Y’all are some real turds. Kid probably has one chance in life to make a better life for him and his family, hope this doesn’t cost him.
Why not? Limited chances in the league. I hope this opens up an opportunity for a young man more deserving to make a better life for him and his family.

Sounds like they can replace his two-a-days with anger management classes now

We’ve already set the bar with the Gurley memes, so ....why not?
Because it is a mere imitation of what’s best in life:
1616630256772.gif

We look petty and weak with this öööö.
Man what. To who? Georgia fans? Ask one of them if they think we look petty and see how angry they get at you for suggesting they're gay. The whole reason we use those gifs and make bigcry photoshops is that we have to find simple ways to communicate to them just how worthless they are, since they can't read any of the insults.

Man what. To who? Georgia fans? Ask one of them if they think we look petty and see how angry they get at you for suggesting they're gay. The whole reason we use those gifs and make bigcry photoshops is that we have to find simple ways to communicate to them just how worthless they are, since they can't read any of the insults.
Malcolm Mitchel couldn’t read and we öööö with a torn Acl. They are dumb enough without this öööö. We already have articles referencing this site.

Malcolm Mitchel couldn’t read and we öööö with a torn Acl. They are dumb enough without this öööö. We already have articles referencing this site.
So? Let them write articles. Feed on the butthurt

The cherry on top is that he was already suspended for the first half of that game for undisclosed reasons, then comes in and does that.

He's an AB/Beckham-level headcase, but not as talented. I think his NFL career will be brief, and it will have nothing to do with a torn ACL.

Non-issue if you’re a Georgia fan even though they don’t want to admit it. Their head coach could not win a national championship with the Atlanta Falcons roster.

Last edited:

True story. Yesterday I was getting gas at QT near Fayetteville, and wearing a GT hat. Guy comes walking out of the store wearing a high visibility construction vest walking to a construction company truck a couple of pumps away. Guy stares at me for a sec, then raises his fist and yells “Go Dawgs!”

I just shook my head in bemusement. It’s such a weird impulse at a random gas station in March.

JRjr

True story. Yesterday I was getting gas at QT near Fayetteville, and wearing a GT hat. Guy comes walking out of the store wearing a high visibility construction vest walking to a construction company truck a couple of pumps away. Guy stares at me for a sec, then raises his fist and yells “Go Dawgs!”

I just shook my head in bemusement. It’s such a weird impulse at a random gas station in March.

JRjr
Why didn’t you tell him to hell with Georgia?

JRjr
I’ve had similar events happen to me. I also fired an irrigation technician when he pulled up to my house in a uga edition f150.

I had a young black man with dreadlocks compliment me on my GT hat at a convenience store in Smyrna a few weeks ago. We got to talking and I found out he played football at GT. Now in sales for a liquor distributor. Extremely impressive young feller named BJ Bostic.

I had a young black man with dreadlocks compliment me on my GT hat at a convenience store in Smyrna a few weeks ago. We got to talking and I found out he played football at GT. Now in sales for a liquor distributor. Extremely impressive young feller named BJ Bostic.

I was visiting a Navy base in California for work a few years back and there was some mix-up with my security info. While I was talking to somebody in the pass office, another guy overheard that I was from Georgia Tech. Turned out that he was good friends with a guy with a son on the team (might have been Bostic, which is what brought this to mind, but I’m not sure), and I was able to recall some good plays the kid had made recently and have a conversation about him with this guy, who then took care of the base access problem for us.

I like when you have these good fan encounters in random places.

I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago for a weekend baseball trip or something, and I was wearing a GT hat. As we were crossing the bridge to the baseball stadium, a guy runs up to us yelling “Jimy Lincoln!” I guess this guy was a friend of Jimy’s from high school or something, and felt like Jimy was done wrong when the coach who shall not be named came in.

JRjr

As soon as I reached his name, in my head I could hear the cadence of how his name was pronounced over the PA at BDS.

I was visiting a Navy base in California for work a few years back and there was some mix-up with my security info. While I was talking to somebody in the pass office, another guy overheard that I was from Georgia Tech. Turned out that he was good friends with a guy with a son on the team (might have been Bostic, which is what brought this to mind, but I’m not sure), and I was able to recall some good plays the kid had made recently and have a conversation about him with this guy, who then took care of the base access problem for us.

I like when you have these good fan encounters in random places.

I was in Pittsburgh a few years ago for a weekend baseball trip or something, and I was wearing a GT hat. As we were crossing the bridge to the baseball stadium, a guy runs up to us yelling “Jimy Lincoln!” I guess this guy was a friend of Jimy’s from high school or something, and felt like Jimy was done wrong when the coach who shall not be named came in.

JRjr
I met Taylor Bennett once in a convenience store while I was working for a liquor distributor. He was our starting QB at the time and we had just lost the week prior. I don't remember what I said to him, but it was some generic line of support. I couldn't think of anything else because he was a couple years older than me so I felt like.. starstruck or something. He seemed pretty immediately ashamed that I recognized him and apologized for the previous performance.

The whole thing was weird and I don't like thinking about it, so I wouldn't call it a "good encounter" but it was pretty goddamn random.

Back