Georgia Tech Fights

and the KAs launching missiles into the TKE house or the other one right there, the PsiUps i think? man, lots of water balloons and fireworks

i always wanted to see the Skulls going "head to head" with the 777s though, never happened

<-- 777 here, and the skulls were good folks, odd kids, but good ones, we used to drink on the hill in the back a good bit.

I was assuming it was Theta Xi I just couldn't understand where 777 fit in...makes perfect sense. In all my time on IFC and being president, rush chair, etc at my house I never once heard that.

yeah, I never heard it either, but picked up on it when it was mentioned.

Guess some house refered to us as the 777s though? *shrugs*

Well, I was a freekin Tau Beta Pi....:D

Nobody messed with our arses...:biggthumpup:

I don't remember getting my ass kicked, can you elaborate?

Mover,
I recall your little speech to the IFC:

"But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!"
[Leads the SAE's out of the hearing, all humming the Star-Spangled Banner]

Mover,

"But you can't hold a whole fraternity responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals. For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the whole fraternity system? And if the whole fraternity system is guilty, then isn't this an indictment of our educational institutions in general? I put it to you, Greg - isn't this an indictment of our entire American society? Well, you can do whatever you want to us, but we're not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth the United States of America. Gentlemen!"
Animal House was based off the GT frat fights of 98?

Mover,

LMAO :laugher:

When Mover and I were SAE's the DTD's and "Beat off 11's" behaved or they would have eaten dirt. We dished out alot more than we recieved!

ATZeros were a pretty good bunch. A few drunken scirmishes.

Used to have some problems with some Phi Delts but they were generally good guys. I still cringe when I see Bill Faulkner at GT basketball games! He took being a "jackass" to a new level back in the day!

Anyway I don't think we helped the SAE cause much. A few years later came the 7 year banning!

When Mover and I were SAE's the DTD's and "Beat off 11's" behaved or they would have eaten dirt. We dished out alot more than we recieved!

ATZeros were a pretty good bunch. A few drunken scirmishes.

Used to have some problems with some Phi Delts but they were generally good guys. I still cringe when I see Bill Faulkner at GT basketball games! He took being a "jackass" to a new level back in the day!

Anyway I don't think we helped the SAE cause much. A few years later came the 7 year banning!

We had several run-ins with our neighbors over the years. I only remember one dust up with the ATO's, a few with everyone else. I still remember in 1992 or 1993 when it snowed and everyone left on campus (it seemed) started throwing snowballs rocks and bricks at the SAE house.....until the SAE's came outside. Then it was like a bunch of gazelle trying to escape a lion. People tripping and pushing each other in their haste to get away. Good times....

We (ATO's) got into it with DTD because they had spray painted DTD on our Dog. Now, whether or not the DTD's did it to our dog or not didn't matter, we always had guys looking for fights.

If you are going to give us Delt's credit for it (and rightfully so), at least get the story right. Your dog was not spraypainted. Your dog had the ATO letters SHAVED onto it's side to remind him of where home was. It had the tendency of walking into other fraternity houses...sometimes relieving itself. Just did it one too many times to the wrong house :)

***no animals were harmed in the typing of this post.

Was the big '98 fight the Halloween fight? Where pumpkins were being thrown all over the place as well? That one was pretty impressive...

If you are going to give us Delt's credit for it (and rightfully so), at least get the story right. Your dog was not spraypainted. Your dog had the ATO letters SHAVED onto it's side to remind him of where home was. It had the tendency of walking into other fraternity houses...sometimes relieving itself. Just did it one too many times to the wrong house :)

***no animals were harmed in the typing of this post.

Was the big '98 fight the Halloween fight? Where pumpkins were being thrown all over the place as well? That one was pretty impressive...

yes, I believe the 98 fight was the Halloween fight. The fight was pretty hilarious--how often do you get to see Peter Pan punching Superman.

yes, I believe the 98 fight was the Halloween fight. The fight was pretty hilarious--how often do you get to see Peter Pan punching Superman.

I remember the Halloween fight too. It was so funny because one of our smallest, and normally non-violent brothers got into it, and I'll never forget him jumping off a table or something with a chair over his head. It was straight out of a WWF wrestling match.

And, about our Dog getting shaved, summer of '99, I'm pretty sure he was spray painted. You may have been thinking about the previous dog (pre '94), but I dont' remember the 2nd dog getting shaved. It has been many years and many beers, later, so I could have forgotten.

Back