Georgia Tech vs Wofford Game Thread

It was a legal forward pass, Snoddy has 1 65 yard reception according to ESPN and I think the announcers were saying the same.

Not saying it wasn't but usually when you call a run but throw a pass there's a lineman downfield. Or a wideout blocking the CB during the "pass".

Not saying it wasn't but usually when you call a run but throw a pass there's a lineman downfield. Or a wideout blocking the CB during the "pass".

You're correct, once the lateral was deemed forward, the Officiating crew should have met and called our WR for Offensive PI for blocking before the "forward pass" was thrown.

It happens all the time in CFB, but Officials never remember to look for the "illegal blocks" during the pass/forward lateral.

Just because the QB goes down the LoS, doesn't mean you stop doing your duty as an official.

You're correct, once the lateral was deemed forward, the Officiating crew should have met and called our WR for Offensive PI for blocking before the "forward pass" was thrown.

It happens all the time in CFB, but Officials never remember to look for the "illegal blocks" during the pass/forward lateral.

Just because the QB goes down the LoS, doesn't mean you stop doing your duty as an official.

Huh? So are you happy or sad about the play?

Huh? So are you happy or sad about the play?

It doesn't matter if I am happy or sad.

I want it called correctly so it won't GO AGAINST us at a critical time in the future vs. a more important opponent.

Some HC is gonna send that film clip into the Official's office and then when we don't expect it it'll bite us in the ass.

Me being happy or sad doesn't mean jack-chit after the game and the play is over!

It doesn't matter if I am happy or sad.

I want it called correctly so it won't GO AGAINST us at a critical time in the future vs. a more important opponent.

Some HC is gonna send that film clip into the Official's office and then when we don't expect it it'll bite us in the ass.

Me being happy or sad doesn't mean jack-chit after the game and the play is over!

You're not fooling anyone.

Is there anywhere online where I can find a replay of the game?
Currently stationed in Japan and I missed it earlier.

Back