Get Over It

I agree. Play the young guys

It seems to me Collins is too much of a players coach who doesn’t want to do the seniors wrong, but that fact of the matter is this year is free experience for the future.

our Defense is not stopping anyone right now. Might as well get young guys experience even if they don’t have the same grasp of the playbook.

The game got out of hand so quickly that it didn't end up mattering much, but Gibbs and Mason are a great 1-2 punch, and any OC worth a damn will tailor the offense around them. Gibbs is great in space, whereas Mason is a bruiser. We should be feeding them early and often, using them in two-back sets, in the screen game, putting Gibbs in the slot, etc.

I don't disagree; but good luck with that.

I just don't know what to make of our defense. Never seen anything quite like it.

I thought our D was going to be better this year. Either I don't understand what is going on or we are seriously regressing.

Ok, I'm over it. I'll obviously be cheering next week and I'm not withdrawing any support. I'll be very happy to put it all in the rear view mirror and forget it.

Gibbs will be a legitimate Heisman candidate 2022. If you don't see that, you aren't paying attention. Just gotta work out a few kinks and win a few more recruiting battles w the big boys.

Says the creator of the second Braves 2021 thread.

There wasn’t a Braves 2021 thread. I’ll make sure there wasn’t a poster named ee8384 either if you keep misremembering things.

Way too much sandy vag on the board today. We are in year 1.5 of a complete rebuild, there was always going to be some pain. So can we please stop with the Dear Facebook letters and meaningless comparisons of how many points we let BC score compared to others. CGC isn't going anywhere for a long time. Get over it.

:bigcry:

You are really good at calling people you disagree with names. Too bad you haven't been able to change my mind. Please keep trying. I would really like being able to enjoy the total demise of Tech's football program.

I'll tell you what's essential in rebuilding a football program. Coaching. We don't show any signs of having any.

One of us us completely wrong. I sure hope it's me.

Really 1 full year of Collins recruits. We honored most of Johnson's commits year 1.
I agree. But you have to be concerned about the ability to continue to sell the product to good recruits when GT Football looks like a dumpster fire. Close losses are one thing. But getting blown out by bad programs like Cuse and BC is terrible by any set of measurements. And losses that are so bad, they’re worse than anyone living on the entire planet or their mothers and fathers can remember? That’s not gonna translate to a team equipped with ACC Championship talent in the next 5 years. Nope. I’m not buying it. Collins needs some coaching help.

Gibbs will be a legitimate Heisman candidate 2022. If you don't see that, you aren't paying attention. Just gotta work out a few kinks and win a few more recruiting battles w the big boys.

He'll lose the Heisman voting to Sims though right? (Sims had more carries for more yards than Gibbs today)

I think we'll have to be 10+ win team for anyone to have a shot at a Heisman; so that's either promising or you think he'll hit the portal. He definitely the real deal, no one is even talking about JGriffin (0 carries today) anymore.

Way too much sandy vag on the board today. We are in year 1.5 of a complete rebuild, there was always going to be some pain. So can we please stop with the Dear Facebook letters and meaningless comparisons of how many points we let BC score compared to others. CGC isn't going anywhere for a long time. Get over it.

:bigcry:
Lol imagine thinking this was a good thing to post lol

He'll lose the Heisman voting to Sims though right? (Sims had more carries for more yards than Gibbs today)

I think we'll have to be 10+ win team for anyone to have a shot at a Heisman; so that's either promising or you think he'll hit the portal. He definitely the real deal, no one is even talking about JGriffin (0 carries today) anymore.

JGriffin didn’t play.

My stance was that I wasn’t going to care what happened for 2 years. It is still hard to watch the games but that does help me to move on.

You know how NC State decided to “start -over” last year, play a lot of young guys and basically build for the future. That is what we are going through now. The “rookie” mistakes are killing us all over the place. It has to be better next year.

Back